The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why isn't Flabebe part grass

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why isn't Flabebe part grass

User Info: FatReuniclus

FatReuniclus
3 years ago#21
fuzi11 posted...
reaverz posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Why should it be? All Flabebe is is the angel. The flower is just something it finds and attaches to itself, like a hold item.

Well, Dwebble has a Rock typing even though the rock shell is separate from its body, but I guess there's Crustle so the point is moot.

While Flabebe is just holding a flower, crustle uses the rock as its armor, making the armor rock(-type). So it gets at least the defensive stats of rock.

Try it yourself (being a magical fairy), pick up a flower. Now try to use vine whip (maybe not, but Magical Leaf or Razor Leaf).
I wish Reuniclus was my dad...

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
3 years ago#22
Hmm, the more I think about it, the more likely it seems that Flabebe will evolve into a part-Grass type that incorporates its flower's color into its own color scheme...
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: GTomahawk

GTomahawk
3 years ago#23
You know I'd be really down for that
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why isn't Flabebe part grass

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived