This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which type combination would you most want to have for Gen 6's pseudo legendary?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which type combination would you most want to have for Gen 6's pseudo legendary?

User Info: Aysander

Aysander
4 years ago#11
Other.

We need a Fire/Fighting, Water/Ghost, and Grass/Psychic pseudo legend trio to prove that more than just dragons can be pseudos >.> there's so many dragon pseudos and only like...2....non dragon pseudos.

User Info: AceJay1230

AceJay1230
4 years ago#12
Aysander posted...
Other.

We need a Fire/Fighting, Water/Ghost, and Grass/Psychic pseudo legend trio to prove that more than just dragons can be pseudos >.> there's so many dragon pseudos and only like...2....non dragon pseudos.

Wasn't it established that the primary types (Grass/Fire/Water) will never be Pseudo's? Also, including Electric? Hmmm, idk...but I don't see these 4 types being Pseudo-legends..
I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen though xD
Roxanne&Elesa are my one and only..can't wait to see them in 3D handheld
Just call me Jay.

User Info: abcDSBT

abcDSBT
4 years ago#13
Poison/Dragon Komodo Dragon!
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which type combination would you most want to have for Gen 6's pseudo legendary?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived