This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Still holding out for my Jack-o-lantern pokemon...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Still holding out for my Jack-o-lantern pokemon...

User Info: Son_of_Snoop

Son_of_Snoop
3 years ago#1
Fire and Grass and kicking ass.
Memphis Tigers, Go Big Blue!
Not changing this signature until the Memphis Grizzlies win the NBA Championship. YAGB

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
3 years ago#2
I'm always intrigued by a Jack O Lantern because do you go for Fire/Grass or Grass/Ghost?

I personally would rather see Grass/Ghost for a Jack O Lantern.

For Fire/Grass I'd wanna see like a Charcoal Pokemon. There was actually a not all that sucky one of these in Pokemon Quartz.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)

User Info: Son_of_Snoop

Son_of_Snoop
3 years ago#3
I just pull for fire/grass because that's what my original design was when I was like ten. Also I'm always intrigued by pokemon with conflicting types, like water/electric, psychic/fighting, etc...
Memphis Tigers, Go Big Blue!
Not changing this signature until the Memphis Grizzlies win the NBA Championship. YAGB

User Info: Enutrof1

Enutrof1
3 years ago#4
Ghost/Grass but with Flash Fire.
Think about it.
kefka the best wielder of a jesus beam...ever!

User Info: yzman

yzman
3 years ago#5
Fire/Grass for that

Ghost/grass should be a weeping willow.
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."

User Info: KefkaesqueXIII

KefkaesqueXIII
3 years ago#6
Personally, I see him as Ghost/Fire, but that may be because I've been overly exposed to the SMT version: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080610012606/megamitensei/images/5/5f/Pyrojackoriginal.jpg

Unless, of course, you're just talking about the carved pumpkins and not the myth, in which case Fire/Grass.
"My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." Michael Carpenter - Death Masks
Official Norn of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: Birth_By_Sorrow

Birth_By_Sorrow
3 years ago#7
Ghost/Grass (is there one?) since yeah... look at parentheses.

Why they keep using the same animal, etc. types (how many foxes are there?) I'll never understand.

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
3 years ago#8
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
Ghost/Grass (is there one?) since yeah... look at parentheses.

Why they keep using the same animal, etc. types (how many foxes are there?) I'll never understand.

There's no Grass/Fire either, though.

As I said in another topic the other day, I had a Jack-o-lantern idea that becomes a reference to the Headless Horseman of the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. And if he's a Horseman, what type is the Pokemon horse? Uh huh.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Still holding out for my Jack-o-lantern pokemon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived