This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Swoobat evolved into Noivern?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Swoobat evolved into Noivern?

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
3 years ago#1
It would be interesting.. and it would give people a reason to use Swoobat
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC

User Info: Noctus3

Noctus3
3 years ago#2
Best evolution change ever.

That ugly bat line can't touch the god Noivern.
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.

User Info: Yumi_san

Yumi_san
3 years ago#3
No.

I love my Swoobat just the way it is. I don't care if it isn't the strongest in battle; I don't battle competitively so it doesn't matter. It was a great addition to my White team that consisted mostly of bulky physical attackers.

I think Noivern is better as a separate line, and with its Dragon typing, I can't see it as a Swoobat evo, not to mention the loss of the love theme.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost
~ FotR

User Info: Metleon

Metleon
3 years ago#4
One problem with that is the fact that Noivern has Flying as its primary type. Even though changing a Pokemon's primary type isn't that common, I doubt they'd swap the primary and secondary types just because they wanted to make a Pokemon with Flying as its primary type.
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.

User Info: silverwing525

silverwing525
3 years ago#5
It would make sense considering their designs.
Let the Silver Light of Justice fill the world!
Official Lugia of PMD

User Info: xthunder7283

xthunder7283
3 years ago#6
it'd let swoobat use Evolite
PSN: RussRock7283
http://Eevee.forumotion.com (my pokecademy)

User Info: willingmess

willingmess
3 years ago#7
Metleon posted...
One problem with that is the fact that Noivern has Flying as its primary type. Even though changing a Pokemon's primary type isn't that common, I doubt they'd swap the primary and secondary types just because they wanted to make a Pokemon with Flying as its primary type.

primary/secondary typing is arbitrary....
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/NLWbw][img]

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 years ago#8

This.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

User Info: Pikablu45

Pikablu45
3 years ago#9
What on earth are you people talking about? Swoobat is anything but useless! Swoobat has Simple - doubling the effect of stat changes!!! Swoobat can outrun most pokes with Timid. Calm Mind + Simple + Psychic/Air Slash makes Swoobat a beast!
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
3 years ago#10
Pikablu45 posted...
What on earth are you people talking about? Swoobat is anything but useless! Swoobat has Simple - doubling the effect of stat changes!!! Swoobat can outrun most pokes with Timid. Calm Mind + Simple + Psychic/Air Slash makes Swoobat a beast!

Try Stored Power+Air Slash, much more terrifying.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Swoobat evolved into Noivern?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived