This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you treat those idiotic competitive battlers who say...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do you treat those idiotic competitive battlers who say...

User Info: spooky96

spooky96
4 years ago#1
"You're using legendary pokes" when you're having an OU match?

Some people actually even abuse saying "F****t you're winning because you're using legendary".

LOL And once it was my Sub Roost Zapdos in OU giving hard time for my opponent. He abused and raged quit-ed >_>

I actually go nuts and insult them a hell of a lot. I mean "You don't know the rules, tiers etc and yet you're saying using legendaries is wrong?" >_>

User Info: BoyOfBattle

BoyOfBattle
4 years ago#2
let scrubs be scrubs
http://i.imgur.com/xv0NvNr.png
Spurs. "Bat" Manu. Tony Parkour. Tim Duncan "You." we already won.

User Info: NewbieAtDS

NewbieAtDS
4 years ago#3
Just ignore them :P
Pokemon White FC 2108 8832 9721
Everyone should know that my Internet is crap and if I disconnect randomly, I'm trying to get back to you ASAP.

User Info: Monferno_AQW

Monferno_AQW
4 years ago#4
I'll tell you something funny: I've been blasted before for using a full team of Ubers...in an Ubers match. It's happened a few times on PO and PS.
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima

User Info: acerola-orion

acerola-orion
4 years ago#5
the internet is full of dumb

Just ignore them. I generally choose not to say anything in PS matches other than the occasional 'gg' unless the other person is trying (very hard) to start a conversation.

User Info: spooky96

spooky96
4 years ago#6
Monferno_AQW posted...
I'll tell you something funny: I've been blasted before for using a full team of Ubers...in an Ubers match. It's happened a few times on PO and PS.

WOAH *_*

acerola-orion posted...
the internet is full of dumb

Just ignore them. I generally choose not to say anything in PS matches other than the occasional 'gg' unless the other person is trying (very hard) to start a conversation.

Yeah I guess that's the best thing to do. Really the internet is full of dumb people...

User Info: ssj4warrior

ssj4warrior
4 years ago#7
I've had someone quit on me when my Sigilyph wasn't taking any Burn damage and their Whimsicott wasn't healing any life from Leech Seed.
Mentions of Cloyster - 477
Number of 56th posts stolen - 140
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do you treat those idiotic competitive battlers who say...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived