This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh snap. Gamefreak is exploring DLC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Oh snap. Gamefreak is exploring DLC

User Info: MetaCyclone

MetaCyclone
4 years ago#1
And i believe it isnt the free DLC you all ever desire :3 bawahahaha!

Its on twitter. Cant link it up on my iphone. But tgis is GREAT news
Looking forward on ditching pokemon B & W for X & Y.

User Info: Nightstar1994

Nightstar1994
4 years ago#2
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I finally will have something to do with my money!

User Info: javel34

javel34
4 years ago#3
Masudas twitter?
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.

User Info: Solar_Crimson

Solar_Crimson
4 years ago#4
As long as it's done like Fire Emblem: Awakening did it, I'm fine with it.
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#5
Gamefreak has had DLC since RBY. In fact, you could say they invented On-disc DLC with Mew.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: paipr

paipr
4 years ago#6
dlc isnt the worst thing out there, and paid dlc, well that can go either way. i for one have high hopes of pokemon with dlc. i want "keys" like in b2/w2 that let me change the difficulty as well as some that change the regions dex so that if i want i can play through the game with kanto/johto pokemon in place of the kalos pokemon. and im sure with character customization we will be seeing outfits/costumes coming out.

dlc at its best is a way to get the games in our hands, and yet still have more content coming that lets us experience the game in a different way that our first time. or to fully expand upon what we have already played with ideas that were not yet read at release.

dlc at its worst is a way to get the game in our hands, and then charge us for things that was purposely left out (or left in but locked) to a get a few more bucks from us.
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?

User Info: SorrowOfAcheron

SorrowOfAcheron
4 years ago#7
If it's free, I'm not worried about it.
Street Pass or whatever it's called, though... No one I know plays.
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron, RageOfFenrisulf
Eurynome, Lv.200 Sorcerer

User Info: MetaCyclone

MetaCyclone
4 years ago#8
@ khanic

Not the DLC you're thinking of. We're talking a new level of DLC, and wont be free
Looking forward on ditching pokemon B & W for X & Y.

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
4 years ago#9
Tbh i hiiiighly doubt they'd continue with paid dlc once gateway's done and becomes a full fledged flash cart. This'll inevitably lead to ar, then saves and pokegenning the paid pokemon and well, there goes that plan.

Of course if the dlc is a new area, NOT on disk, with the champions and whatnot fully battleable, no rules, in any format you so choose, i'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
YancyYancyYancyYancyYancy! <3 http://i.imgur.com/5o2PG35.png

User Info: ClassyOldHat

ClassyOldHat
4 years ago#10
crunchy612 posted...
Tbh i hiiiighly doubt they'd continue with paid dlc once gateway's done and becomes a full fledged flash cart. This'll inevitably lead to ar, then saves and pokegenning the paid pokemon and well, there goes that plan.

Of course if the dlc is a new area, NOT on disk, with the champions and whatnot fully battleable, no rules, in any format you so choose, i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Gateway? What is that?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Oh snap. Gamefreak is exploring DLC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived