This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was the first shiny pokemon you caught besides gyarados?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What was the first shiny pokemon you caught besides gyarados?

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
4 years ago#1
Assuming you have caught one.
Mine was a shiny boldore that I wasn't looking for. I was just looking for TM90 in Twist mountain, then I encountered 3 cubchoos and a cryogonal. then I found a boldore, and thought "Hey, a boldo- wait, is that blu0 OH MY GOSH!" and Masterball'd it without a second thought. I talked about it for hours upon end. Boldore became my favorite gen 5 rock type, and twist mountain became one of my favorite areas in pokemon.
There is completely no reason that exists why sigilyph is not OU.
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board!

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
4 years ago#2
Zigzagoon in Ruby, on Route 120. I was on my way to my Secret Base from Fortree City at the time, and back then I didn't use Repels all that often. So I was trying to avoid as much tall grass as possible. I walked through the only tile of tall grass I was unable to avoid- sure enough, wild Pokémon. I groaned out loud- until I saw that the Zigzagoon I was encountering was Shiny. One Ultra Ball later, and I was in a significantly better mood that day. I still have that Zigzagoon to this day, though he's now a Linoone.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4572/missingnogif.gif

User Info: BikdipOnABus

BikdipOnABus
4 years ago#3
Mine was a Psyduck in Sapphire's Safari Zone. It was the first shiny I ever encountered, and I spent like 5 minutes freaking out when I first encountered it, made sure to take a picture of it (in case it ran away), and then proceeded to catch it on my first ball.

Since then I have encountered a Wobbuffet and Slowbro in the Safari Zone as well. Both got away. (And I've found several other shinies in other places, but I caught all those)
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.

User Info: Metleon

Metleon
4 years ago#4
Magnemite in LG. Only shiny Pokemon I've ever had that I didn't trade/hack for.
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.

User Info: pokemon2poker

pokemon2poker
4 years ago#5
Smoochum
A+E

User Info: vay8

vay8
4 years ago#6
I'm not sure but I think it was Spinda. It has the green spot over it's mouth. With it's swirly eyes and green mouth, it looks like it puked. :|
Sir, I admit your general rule that every poet is a fool,
But you yourself may serve to show it, that every fool is not a poet!

User Info: monpoke3

monpoke3
4 years ago#7
always seem to have caught one or each game and pokerus
CRIMSON VANE!!

User Info: gimme_my_burger

gimme_my_burger
4 years ago#8
Shiny Roselia on ruby.
Oddly enough I caught another on platinum
Official Seltzer of KH 3 Board
Mabui #1 Fan

User Info: SilverSock

SilverSock
4 years ago#9
Bellsprout in Silver, but I was young enough that I don't really remember it very well. The first one I saw when I really understood what a shiny was would be Tentacool in FireRed.
Help Wanted: New Sig
Post something funny, and be (temporarily) immortalized here!

User Info: Kitschgardener

Kitschgardener
4 years ago#10
A green Klink in Black.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What was the first shiny pokemon you caught besides gyarados?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived