This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction if Jigglypuff''s addition of the Fairy type....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your reaction if Jigglypuff''s addition of the Fairy type....

User Info: Defender31415

Defender31415
4 years ago#1
....causes it to return to the anime.

I'd be like, "Yes! Return of the MARKER OF HILARITY!" It would add some much needed humor.
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra)

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
4 years ago#2
I'd rather this newfound notability is used to secure its place in the next Smash Bros. games...
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

Defender31415
4 years ago#3
huh... maybe. Final Smash: Moonblast?
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra)

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
4 years ago#4
reaverz posted...
I'd rather this newfound notability is used to secure its place in the next Smash Bros. games...

I rather doubt that Jigglypuff will be removed, as they seem to avoid removing the original cast.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142

User Info: PheonixFFire7

PheonixFFire7
4 years ago#5
What ever happened to Jiggs in the anime? I feel like it would be good for it to return. It was cool to have a mischief-maker following them around that wasn't a villain like Team Rocket.

From what I've heard though, a lot of the original characters and references have been appearing in the latest season, so it wouldn't surprise me to see Jiggs return.

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
4 years ago#6
The most intriguing thing to me is Dunsparce right now.

It's mythological status can turn it into a Fairy type, I'd like for it to get an evolution, and there's an upcoming episode where Ash wants to catch one. The last time Ash caught something this late in a series was Aipom, and it followed him to Sinnoh to evolve so it makes me wonder...
Awaiting: AC4, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I, Zelda: ALBW

User Info: gamester_12345

gamester_12345
4 years ago#7
I thought Jigglypuff followed the gang until the RS episodes, where it eventually stopped with a Whismur due to it having Soundproof?
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2373
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg

Defender31415
4 years ago#8
gamester_12345 posted...
I thought Jigglypuff followed the gang until the RS episodes, where it eventually stopped with a Whismur due to it having Soundproof?

I don't remember that. When was that?

User Info: gamester_12345

gamester_12345
4 years ago#9
Defender31415 posted...
gamester_12345 posted...

I don't remember that. When was that?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/AG039

I fell out of the anime shortly before/during Orange Islands/Johto came about...only know Jigglypuff leaving from 2nd hand knowledge from somewhere, only really turn on the anime these days if an interesting character of the day, a contest or something else happens.

The films are fair game.
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2373
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
4 years ago#10
There was a Jigglypuff in the Kanto Grand Festival, but it was just a momentary appeals round appearance.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your reaction if Jigglypuff''s addition of the Fairy type....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived