This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you have a 3DS yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you have a 3DS yet?

User Info: beebarb

beebarb
4 years ago#51
EvilBeards posted...
Lol... You're not very savvy with computers nowadays huh?

What do you mean by that?! I have been studying and using computers my whole life and therefore probably know far more than you ever will.

Ever seen the inside of a floppy drive? I thought not.
How about a technical breakdown of how the first microprocessor worked? I thought not.

FYI, people still haven't figured out how to emulate the 3DS. So all the illegal ROM dumps are useless, which to me is a good thing.
Looking forward to Pokemon X and Y.
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 4556-7836-2644

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
4 years ago#52
I have 2:
An XL with a custom Pikmin skin
A regular crimson red one
Hope you like frosting, cause here comes the CAKE! (Punch)

User Info: Enzoa7x

Enzoa7x
4 years ago#53
I have the original 3DS and the Fire Emblem 3DSXL Ltd ed. all ready for X & Y trading ;)

User Info: Robot_Soopa

Robot_Soopa
4 years ago#54
I have both.
FC: 1590 - 5604 - 5229

User Info: EvilBeards

EvilBeards
4 years ago#55
beebarb posted...
EvilBeards posted...
Lol... You're not very savvy with computers nowadays huh?

What do you mean by that?! I have been studying and using computers my whole life and therefore probably know far more than you ever will.

Ever seen the inside of a floppy drive? I thought not.
How about a technical breakdown of how the first microprocessor worked? I thought not.

FYI, people still haven't figured out how to emulate the 3DS. So all the illegal ROM dumps are useless, which to me is a good thing.

Now you're catching on. Kind of funny, you study computers and I study law. It's not illegal if you do it correctly.

Seems we both have an upper hand here huh?
I am ajko000.

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
4 years ago#56
Not yet. Still keeping my fingers out that by the time X and Y comes out, there will be a price drop on it.

After all, I have to buy two 3DSes along with X and Y. That's going to hurt my wallet. (One for me, one for my sister.)
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!

User Info: Silent_Snake666

Silent_Snake666
4 years ago#57
I have a Red 3ds ... Was going to upgrade but the CPP wont fit the XL
3DS friend code: 4940-5765-6493 PSN - Craig_Lennon "We're not tools of the government or anyone else!" - Gray Fox

User Info: ShadowEspionage

ShadowEspionage
4 years ago#58
Hrothdane posted...
I got the FE: Awakening bundle.
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95

User Info: beebarb

beebarb
4 years ago#59
Silent_Snake666 posted...
I have a Red 3ds ... Was going to upgrade but the CPP wont fit the XL

I think they actually have a version of the CPP that fits the XL, of course that would mean buying another one.

EvilBeards posted...
Now you're catching on. Kind of funny, you study computers and I study law. It's not illegal if you do it correctly.

Seems we both have an upper hand here huh?

OK so we each have something. You're right, done a certain way it is technically legal (can't help but pick up a little legal sense being forced to read SLAs). Still wouldn't do it myself though.
Looking forward to Pokemon X and Y.
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 4556-7836-2644

User Info: Milennin

Milennin
4 years ago#60
Yes, I have both versions, and an Ambassador's.
Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die today
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you have a 3DS yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived