This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just an idea, but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Just an idea, but...

User Info: Mr_Ice_Pickle

Mr_Ice_Pickle
4 years ago#1
What if this could happen:

The player character is only allowed to carry six Pokemon, like in the previous generations, but stronger trainers you encounter (probably during the post-game, though it could be the champion) have up to seven Pokemon. I'm not sure if that would be unfair or fun, but I just need some general feedback on this idea.

User Info: deevo117

deevo117
4 years ago#2
I mean is there really a reason for another pokemon slot on either side? We're so used to 6 mons, and there are rarely any trainers with all 6 spots taken up anyway.

I honestly think if they just amp up the difficulty of the game a little bit, it'd be better than trying to add any gimmicks to opposing trainers or anything.

Give us a challenge!
Official Manectric of the Pokemon X/Y Boards

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#3
No
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
4 years ago#4
Or... give them stronger pokemon :E
Give me all teh FE D':

User Info: fedartz

fedartz
4 years ago#5
That's cheating!!! Its like throwing pokeball at some trainer's pokemon. Its totally unfair.
Pararin ririkaru parapora majikaru!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Just an idea, but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived