This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm not the only one who keeps forgetting that these games are in '3D' 3D right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm not the only one who keeps forgetting that these games are in '3D' 3D right?

User Info: mehmetski

mehmetski
3 years ago#11
jneal57 posted...
3d don't work for me.

are you a pirate?
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
3 years ago#12
The 3D effect on the 3DS gives me headaches, so I usually leave it off.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142

User Info: ArcaneRainbows

ArcaneRainbows
3 years ago#13
I actually find it quite weird playing games with the 3d off now.
FINALLY (RE)CONSTRUCTED: Official Serperior and Looker of the Pokemon Black 2 Board.

User Info: Storm101

Storm101
3 years ago#14
I can't stand playing without the 3D. 2D looks like crap.

User Info: SirPikachu

SirPikachu
3 years ago#15
I can't play 3d either. I move my DS around too much and it hurts my eyes. Most of the time, I forget it even exists lol.

User Info: MyNameIsNotJen

MyNameIsNotJen
3 years ago#16
Nope, I didn't forget.
I usually only turn on the 3D when I play Luigi's Mansion or MK7 or even Super Mario 3D Land. If I'm playing FE:A, the 3D always has to be turned off since I usually play it on average around 2 hours or so..lol
But for Pokemon X/Y, if there are any animated cut-scene and stuff like that I'll be sure to turn the 3D on.
~KPop is the only great Pop <3~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
3 years ago#17
SirPikachu posted...
I can't play 3d either. I move my DS around too much and it hurts my eyes. Most of the time, I forget it even exists lol.

Yeah, this is how it works with me XD
Give me all teh FE D':

User Info: CM_PLUNGE

CM_PLUNGE
3 years ago#18
pikachu6598 posted...
I'm so focused all this new stuff like types and other news that It didn't hit me until about a week ago that these games are in pop-out 3D, for a lack of a better term, and not just using three-dimensional models. I own a 3DS, I have quite a few games and I play it frequently, which makes this even sadder. Did I just make you realize this?

I don't use the 3D I don't care.
3DS FC: 1547 5213 7769
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm not the only one who keeps forgetting that these games are in '3D' 3D right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived