This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Toughest Seventh Gym Leader

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Toughest Seventh Gym Leader

User Info: Hydreigoon

Hydreigoon
4 years ago#1
Ice Ice Baby - Results (85 votes)
Blaine
10.59% (9 votes)
Pryce
2.35% (2 votes)
Liza & Tate
55.29% (47 votes)
Candice
5.88% (5 votes)
Brycen
0% (0 votes)
Drayden
25.88% (22 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Hope we get an Ice-type Gym leader who appears early.
Games playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
LoL IGN: 0mnip0tent, previously known as Wyrm Wrath and Hydreigoon.

User Info: Aysander

Aysander
4 years ago#2
I was REALLY tempted to click Blaine or Liza/Tate, but those two were situational. Charizard vs his Rapidash was an amazingly close match for me, but Charizard won. Liza/Tate just spammed me basically, and I had Blaziken and some random water as my only two pokes at that point...

User Info: fissionprimer

fissionprimer
4 years ago#3
Liza and Tate, no question

Drayden didn't give me a problem but i guess it does to many people because well is dragon type.
obvious sticky (;

User Info: hotrodneptune32

hotrodneptune32
4 years ago#4
It really depends. It's been ages since I fought any of these guys except Brycen/Drayden. Tate/Liza weren't too difficult in Ruby/Sapphire, considering they only had 2 Pokemon. Emerald I do remember them being more difficult, but not annoyingly so. Drayden in B2/W2 is certainly a difficult contender if you lack a decent Ice type or Dragon type of your own, especially considering how hard Haxorus hits. That being said, I did fight him during a mono-Fire Challenge Mode run of White 2, and boy was that fun. I barely managed to bring him down.
(Un)Official Sephiroth of KHIII board

User Info: lanelazerbeam

lanelazerbeam
4 years ago#5
Hydreigoon posted...
Ice Ice Baby

....... I laughed a little

I almost want to say Blaine(because you better have BURN HEAL)

Anyway,Liza and Tate were pretty easy. (Sharpedo FTW) Drayden was the same. Pryce was a little bit of a challenge, Brycen was easy.

Candice was the only one that took me multiple attempts to beat.(that double team Froslass.......) So, my vote goes to Candice.
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon X/Y boards!

User Info: InninXI

InninXI
4 years ago#6
Tate and Liza easily. ******g Lunatone/Solrock!
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess - Emmett -Sir Daniel

User Info: BrightStar7

BrightStar7
4 years ago#7
I find Hoenn had some of the toughest Gym Leaders. Well relatively speaking cause in the end they're all easy.
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Toughest Seventh Gym Leader

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived