This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Watch gamefreak mess up the panda pokemon's evolution.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Watch gamefreak mess up the panda pokemon's evolution.

User Info: turkeltonjohn

turkeltonjohn
4 years ago#1
It's probably going to turn into some stupid looking drooling bear, with a dumbass smile on it's face. But wait, it's cool because it can do kung fu. Stupid gamefreak.
Smuckers is the sexiest girl I've ever seen

User Info: MyZombieFiancee

MyZombieFiancee
4 years ago#2
Remember that Panda boss from the first Sly Cooper?

I hope its evolution is similar to that.

http://images.wikia.com/sly/images/d/dc/Panda_King.jpg
Pokemon X: I took Serena's hands in mine, looked her in the eyes, and said "I choose you." <3

turkeltonjohn
4 years ago#3
MyZombieFiancee posted...

I hope it's evolution is similar to that.

I don't play that furry crap.

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
4 years ago#4

I hope its evolution is similar to that.

That......FIRE FIGHTING CONFIRMED!
I hate everything.

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
4 years ago#5
Well, if that rumor about it evolving into a Fighting/Dark type and Pancham needing a Dark-type Pokemon in the party to evolve is true, then it's likely that its evolution is going to look mean and not so silly.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: MyZombieFiancee

MyZombieFiancee
4 years ago#6
turkeltonjohn posted...

I hope it's evolution is similar to that.

I don't play that furry crap.

Okay
Pokemon X: I took Serena's hands in mine, looked her in the eyes, and said "I choose you." <3

turkeltonjohn
4 years ago#7
reaverz posted...
Well, if that rumor about it evolving into a Fighting/Dark type and Pancham needing a Dark-type Pokemon in the party to evolve is true, then it's likely that its evolution is going to look mean and not so silly.

That's a dumb rumor. And nothing keeps gamefreak from destroying a good thing and making it stupid.

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 years ago#8
turkeltonjohn posted...
reaverz posted...

That's a dumb rumor. And nothing keeps gamefreak from destroying a good thing and making it stupid.

That's a "dumb rumor" that has been correct about a lot of things so far - the names of Pancham, Helioptile, and Fletchling; the existence of the Fairy type and that it's super-effective against Dragon; Sky Battles; the increased transparency of EVs...
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

turkeltonjohn
4 years ago#9
jayman7 posted...
turkeltonjohn posted...
reaverz posted...

That's a "dumb rumor" that has been correct about a lot of things so far - the names of Pancham, Helioptile, and Fletchling; the existence of the Fairy type and that it's super-effective against Dragon; Sky Battles; the increased transparency of EVs...

Well since it's probably true, it's still an awkward way to evolve a pokemon into a handicapped bear.

User Info: MasterSpectrobe

MasterSpectrobe
4 years ago#10
turkeltonjohn posted...
jayman7 posted...
turkeltonjohn posted...
reaverz posted...

Well since it's probably true, it's still an awkward way to evolve a pokemon into a handicapped bear.

How do you know it's handicapped? Also Mantyke would like a word with you.
"Super Saiyans playing children's card games in space"
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8537/superyuuma1.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Watch gamefreak mess up the panda pokemon's evolution.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived