This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Klinklang and Pokemon-Amie... How!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Klinklang and Pokemon-Amie... How!?

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
4 years ago#21
LotusoftheLeaf posted...
I'm more curious as to how one pets a Pokémon such as Muk.

Silver 'dex entry: "Its body is made of a powerful poison. Touching it accidentally will cause a fever that requires bed rest."

I like to just ignore most of the dex entries and official sizes....
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: DoctorJimmy133

DoctorJimmy133
4 years ago#22
NessEggman posted...
MegaWentEvil posted...
Silver 'dex entry: "Its body is made of a powerful poison. Touching it accidentally will cause a fever that requires bed rest."

Well, in the anime, Oak seemed right after Muk smothered him.

The Pokedex entry is from a Pokemon game.
Pokemon-Amie is from a Pokemon game.
This is a board about a Pokemon game.

Thing is, the anime seems like a much better representative of Pokémon in the "real world" than the Pokédex entries.
Harmony is peace. Peace is unity. Unity is harmony. I tell this to the King Nook. He ask me to leave.

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
4 years ago#23
Sir Will posted...
LotusoftheLeaf posted...

I like to just ignore most of the dex entries and official sizes....

I will admit some of the pokedex entries seem played up but others are kinda fun to think about.

If you look into the back hole of a Shedinja it is said to steal your soul.

Meanwhile the later part of what i said.
The pokedex entries basically make out Dusknoir to be a grim reaper. He takes pokemon souls to the under world when they die. Pretty much what you expect of a reaper.

And then there are the really weird ones. Like at least 1 generation says that Gloom's spit is honey flavored but most of them say it smells horrible. When I hear that the spit is flavored like honey though I just picture someone making out with a gloom ...

User Info: Plasmashedgehog

Plasmashedgehog
4 years ago#24
TorchicBlaziken posted...
LotusoftheLeaf posted...

Well, you're touching it on purpose so you should be fine.

Ha. This is the correct answer.
someone in a parallel dimension is trying to find Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up",but can only find videos of the upcoming pokemon.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Klinklang and Pokemon-Amie... How!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived