This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why Hasn't We Encountered Any Eggs In The Wild?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why Hasn't We Encountered Any Eggs In The Wild?

User Info: FairyIaw

FairyIaw
4 years ago#11
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Meta289 posted...
For the same reason why we haven't run into certain fully evolved Pokemon in the wild.

And what is that reason

Gamefreak: trololololololololololo.

I mean, in the very first episode of Pokemon, Ash encountered a Gyarados and a Ho-Oh. We won't be doing that in a game ever.
"As is Fairy Tail tradition, I shall count to three before rendering judgment upon you. One Two Three! Time's up!"
"Fairy Law is invoked!"

User Info: TIGERJACKS0N-

TIGERJACKS0N-
4 years ago#12
FairyIaw posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Meta289 posted...
For the same reason why we haven't run into certain fully evolved Pokemon in the wild.

And what is that reason

I mean, in the very first episode of Pokemon, Ash encountered a Gyarados and a Ho-Oh. We won't be doing that in a game ever.

those both happen in gen 2
It's a pleasure when you treasure all that's new & true & gay!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 We are one having fun walking in the glow of love..

User Info: MyNameIsNotJen

MyNameIsNotJen
4 years ago#13
fedartz posted...
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
is because we's dumb n don't knows grammer

Huh? Why did you say that? I'm not a native speakers...so forgive my granma mistake

HAHAHA XD
TC, I believe the reason we haven't encounters any wild eggs thus far is that it sort of portrays a negative side to the games themselves. It'll pretty much mean that we're stealing babies..eh, it's the same as catching them in a Pokeball as well though..idk what I'm even talking about no more? Nothing in Pokemon makes sense.

"GF hasn't put eggs in because them don't want to"
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~

User Info: EmeraldRange

EmeraldRange
4 years ago#14
Encounter Pokemon Music Plays, the screen changes and the opponent makes it's entrance

A wild EGG appeared! screams the game as it always does.

Go! ARCEUS!

You choose, Fight and then Judgement.

ARCEUS used JUDGEMENT!

The move failed!

Oak: You can't send out an egg to battle!

Answer to TC's question: because if this was real life, God wouldn't be allowed to attack eggs.
I loathe Gen V. I am being optimistic for Gen VI,
because I hope they can make a good new feature.

User Info: FairyIaw

FairyIaw
4 years ago#15
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
FairyIaw posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Meta289 posted...

And what is that reason

those both happen in gen 2

I mean like randomly. Think we'll be able to walk into tall grass and see a Leafeon or Virizion?
"As is Fairy Tail tradition, I shall count to three before rendering judgment upon you. One Two Three! Time's up!"
"Fairy Law is invoked!"

User Info: TIGERJACKS0N-

TIGERJACKS0N-
4 years ago#16
Nope
It's a pleasure when you treasure all that's new & true & gay!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 We are one having fun walking in the glow of love..

User Info: fedartz

fedartz
4 years ago#17
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
fedartz posted...
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
is because we's dumb n don't knows grammer

Huh? Why did you say that? I'm not a native speakers...so forgive my granma mistake

HAHAHA XD
TC, I believe the reason we haven't encounters any wild eggs thus far is that it sort of portrays a negative side to the games themselves. It'll pretty much mean that we're stealing babies..eh, it's the same as catching them in a Pokeball as well though..idk what I'm even talking about no more? Nothing in Pokemon makes sense.

"GF hasn't put eggs in because them don't want to"

It would be a nice addition if GF could apply that in the games. "Egg-hunt Funfest" or something like that.
Official Oppai breeder in the Land of Rising Dead

User Info: Zacks_Fair

Zacks_Fair
4 years ago#18
Meta289 posted...

Like Charizard?
Xerneas is Psychic/Rock, Yveltal Dark/Flying (speculation)

User Info: MagikarpRules

MagikarpRules
4 years ago#19
I like to think the Pokémon that attack you in the tall grass are diverting your attention from said eggs.

User Info: fedartz

fedartz
4 years ago#20
EmeraldRange posted...
Encounter Pokemon Music Plays, the screen changes and the opponent makes it's entrance

A wild EGG appeared! screams the game as it always does.

Go! ARCEUS!

You choose, Fight and then Judgement.

ARCEUS used JUDGEMENT!

The move failed!

Oak: You can't send out an egg to battle!

Answer to TC's question: because if this was real life, God wouldn't be allowed to attack eggs.

The funny this I've already done that several times in my hacked Leaf Green. And i caught a Misty Sprite Pokemon before i battle Brock.

"GO EGGS, I CHOOSE YOU!!!"
Official Oppai breeder in the Land of Rising Dead
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why Hasn't We Encountered Any Eggs In The Wild?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived