The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best team out of these Pokemon ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best team out of these Pokemon ?

User Info: OneWinged_Sora

OneWinged_Sora
3 years ago#1
Ok, so I love all these Pokemon but I am having trouble choosing which of them to pick. So can you please recommend the best 6 Pokemon out of these ?

Lilligant(Has Own Tempo, Mega Drain, Teeter dance, Petal dance and Quiver dance)
Excadrill
Aggron
Espeon
Zoroark
Volcarona
Braviary
Cinccino
Ducklett
Arcanine
Ninetales
Cobalion
Virizion

User Info: mralpha543

mralpha543
3 years ago#2
You making a sun team or something?
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.

User Info: -Oath-

-Oath-
3 years ago#3
Why describe only one?

User Info: spooky96

spooky96
3 years ago#4
Ninetales
Volcarona
Excadrill
Zoroark
Lilligant
Espeon

User Info: OneWinged_Sora

OneWinged_Sora
3 years ago#5
What's so good about Zoroark ? Mine is still level 40 and it's moves are 'meh'..

Also, are Cobalion and Virizion really that bad ? I never see anyone recommending them.

So far, I am keeping Liligant, Excadrill and Espeon. But I am still having trouble choosing the other three.

Also, is there any good water type other than Samurott ?

User Info: petemidnight13

petemidnight13
3 years ago#6
What's the team for? In game, a properly disguised Zoroark solos Caitlyn. Meta-game, you have to practice to make it work.
Most badass noob ever. No exceptions.
Except the noob part.

User Info: Lucis_Ferre

Lucis_Ferre
3 years ago#7
In B2/W2?

Azumarill, Floatzel and Swanna all work well in-game. Huge Power Azumarill tears holes in things, Floatzel's fast and hits well enough, and Swanna makes up for mediocre offensive stats with high power moves and general convenience by being a joint Surf/Fly user. And naturally there's always Vaporeon. Lapras is in-game but tricky to get unlike the others due to low encounter rate close to end-game, but it's still a wrecker with access to STAB Ice Beam and being able to learn Thunder/bolt. You can also get Starmie, Walrein (albeit only in Winter), Wailord and Octillery around Route 13/Undella Bay, all of whom are decent Water mons.

If this were just B/W I'd stick with Samurott or Carracosta.
'Success rates are but scientific theory. A brave heart will defy any odds!'
'Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything.'

User Info: spooky96

spooky96
3 years ago#8
petemidnight13 posted...
What's the team for? In game, a properly disguised Zoroark solos Caitlyn. Meta-game, you have to practice to make it work.

I think TC is talking about the games. In games anything works, so no big deal.

User Info: ChaosCreativity

ChaosCreativity
3 years ago#9
If youre making a sun team, get a lilligant with chlorophyll, it's amazing (get giga drain instead of mega drain too)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best team out of these Pokemon ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived