This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Arceus fairy type?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Arceus fairy type?

User Info: shamontray29

shamontray29
4 years ago#1
with fairy types being confirmed do you guys think arceus will be able to use a fairy plate?
3DS user name: THE CORRE ADD ME FC-4038-6225-1325
psn gamertag:getmoneyboytay

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
4 years ago#2
All Hail the Fairy God Alpaca.

User Info: Aysander

Aysander
4 years ago#3
Nah, see, instead of getting Fairy Type plates...

Arceus will get a special item that fuses all 16 plates to create a super-plate. When equipped with this plate his typing and judgement's typing becomes the weakness of the opponent's primary type. The plate is called "The All-Plate"

User Info: fissionprimer

fissionprimer
4 years ago#4
Aysander posted...

Arceus will get a special item that fuses all 16 plates to create a super-plate. When equipped with this plate his typing and judgement's typing becomes the weakness of the opponent's primary type. The plate is called "The All-Plate"

The broken plate
obvious sticky (;

User Info: fedartz

fedartz
4 years ago#5
It should be called Pixie Plate
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.

User Info: southalabama

southalabama
4 years ago#6
Aysander posted...

I like that

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 years ago#7
fissionprimer posted...
Aysander posted...

The broken plate

Like Arceus isn't already broken? (Not that I expect this to happen.)
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: Ampheta

Ampheta
4 years ago#8
southalabama posted...
Aysander posted...

I like that

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
4 years ago#9
fedartz posted...

I think that's the name I suggested as well!

Anyway, I have no problem with Arceus getting a Fairy-type forme. It would be a good way to ensure that they have at least one Fairy-type that can have a serious impact on anything-goes play (and/or the Uber metagame).
nuskooI posted...
You nooblet mainstreamers and your reverse nostalgia.

User Info: fedartz

fedartz
4 years ago#10
pokemonfreak97 posted...
fedartz posted...

I think that's the name I suggested as well!

Anyway, I have no problem with Arceus getting a Fairy-type forme. It would be a good way to ensure that they have at least one Fairy-type that can have a serious impact on anything-goes play (and/or the Uber metagame).

I hope It can't be obtainable in game. So that we can get another Arceus event that hold this plate. Fairyceus incoming.
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Arceus fairy type?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived