This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Skip BW2 or try to plow through...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Skip BW2 or try to plow through...

User Info: usdmike181

usdmike181
3 years ago#1
Hey everyone,

I played the heck out of B/W (over 300 hours between both carts) but I put the games down and didn't get BW2 when they came out.

With X/Y coming out I'm trying to decide whether to bite the bullet and get B2 and play through it, or to spend my time improving my pokedex in B/W with the hopes of transferring pokemon to the 3ds generation.

The way I see it, I have more than enough to do in the B/W originals with training, battle subway, trading, breeding, etc., but I am just wondering if B2 is worth it for the short time we have before X/Y.

Obviously I am assuming that I will be able to transfer pokemon for B/W to X/Y. If they announce that transfers can only happen with BW2 then that would be a no brainer.
3DS friend code Ajax: 2595-0429-7348

User Info: deevo117

deevo117
3 years ago#2
It's summertime. We've got a few months, I don't see why you shouldn't pick up a copy of BW2.

I didn't get my copy till around February or March of this year, and although I haven't pumped as much time into it as I could have, I did still relatively enjoy it. If anything it's a continuation of the story, and it's a cheaper game that'll eat more time until the release of X & Y, if you compare it to a PS3/360/PC game.

Might as well pick it up, especially if you're a pokemon fan.
Official Manectric of the Pokemon X/Y Boards

User Info: Zabuzadono

Zabuzadono
3 years ago#3
I personally like BW2 better than BW, but it's up to you on whether you want to spend another $40 to get a game that likely won't offer too much extra for you to do aside from Hidden Grottos, Treehollow / Tower, etc...
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Skip BW2 or try to plow through...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived