This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a Pokemon, I rate its design.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Name a Pokemon, I rate its design.

User Info: Svedeesh_Cheff

Svedeesh_Cheff
3 years ago#1
Start now.
Dimentio, Fawful, Waluigi, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Reshiram, Zekrom, Hilda, Hades, Ryu, Sora, Riku, Nightmare and Wreck-It Ralph for SSB4!

User Info: JustinTheJagged

JustinTheJagged
3 years ago#2
Nidoking.
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
3 years ago#3
Qwilfish
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
3 years ago#4
Zangoose.
Not changing this sig until Sigilyph becomes UU or OU.
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board!

User Info: KillerMechanoid

KillerMechanoid
3 years ago#5
Magnezone

User Info: dan0314

dan0314
3 years ago#6
Dragonite.

User Info: KillerMechanoid

KillerMechanoid
3 years ago#7
Genesect

User Info: Rose_Mage

Rose_Mage
3 years ago#8
DEOXYS
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l

User Info: Svedeesh_Cheff

Svedeesh_Cheff
3 years ago#9
Nidoking: 8/10. One of the original Pokemon, he was also obviously designed to be a monstrous badass, and it works. Even though he's "ugly", he's ugly in a cool/monstrous way, and is still aesthetically pleasing.

Qwilfish: 5/10. He's just a puffer fish, with nothing to make him stand out.

Zangoose: 7/10. The idea of his rivalry with Seviper is very cool. Even though he's supposed to be a mongoose, they made him a cat. And gave him Kratos-like markings. So he's one of the cooler cat Pokemon.

Magnezone: 8/10. The evolution of Magnemite to Magneton was fairly uncreative, but you can tell they went all-out with Magnezone; instead of having something like five to nine Magnemites linked together, they made an evil UFO robot. Badass.

Dragonite: 4/10. Looks nothing like his pre-evolutions, and disturbingly like numerous kiddie show characters like Barney (however unintentional). At the end of the day, he is a fairly cool and powerful dragon, and he looks way better when making more serious/angry faces.

Genesect: 10/10. He's a transforming robot bug, what do you expect?

Deoxys: 9/10 for Normal, Attack and Speed Formes, 6/10 for Defense Forme. Cool alien, but he'd look a bit better IMO if he had a mouth.
Dimentio, Fawful, Waluigi, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Reshiram, Zekrom, Hilda, Hades, Ryu, Sora, Riku, Nightmare and Wreck-It Ralph for SSB4!

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
3 years ago#10
Grovyle
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Name a Pokemon, I rate its design.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived