This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a Pokemon, I rate its design.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Name a Pokemon, I rate its design.

User Info: Viridipalm_user

Viridipalm_user
3 years ago#101
Venusaur. Mah fave!(for now)
B1:4814-6818-1239 | W1:5158-3765-5718 My Pokes:http://tinyurl.com/Roxas-s-PokeDoc
Always use my B1 unless stated not. Member of the ABC lolz

User Info: Svedeesh_Cheff

Svedeesh_Cheff
3 years ago#102
Okay, don't have much time today, so I'll only rate a few:

Scizor: 11/10. I lied - there's actually five designs I'd rate 11 out of 10 (though one is a shiny). Scizor is one of the best-designed Pokémon in any gen: sleek, streamlined, menacing and very cool. The whole Scyther line is genius, and reminds us of why we love Pokémon.

Tyranitar: 10/10. He's a badass armored Godzilla-rex, what more could you ask for? He looks like he means business, and is the coolest Johto Pokémon in my opinion (I did give Scizor a higher rating, but hey. Dinosaurs are cooler than bugs, it's just that Scizor is slightly more aesthetically pleasing.)

Venusaur: 7/10. Along with Black Kyurem and Dragonite, he's one of the "ugly Pokémon that are cool anyway" IMO. The Bulbasaur line was my favorite as a kid, but Venusaur is quite a bit uglier than Charizard and Blastoise, and the hair-leaf-thing he has going on is kinda weird. If he came from a later gen, like Emboar, then everyone would hate him.
Dimentio, Fawful, Waluigi, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Reshiram, Zekrom, Hilda, Hades, Ryu, Sora, Riku, Nightmare and Wreck-It Ralph for SSB4!

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#103
Scizor.

EDIT: Lol. Didn't realize he was just rated.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.

User Info: deathbycookies

deathbycookies
3 years ago#104
was rquaza said? if so krrokodile? if he was said too then um...

milotic?
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

User Info: Bulbasaur-

Bulbasaur-
3 years ago#105
Gyarados

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#106
Svedeesh_Cheff posted...
Scizor: 11/10. I lied - there's actually five designs I'd rate 11 out of 10 (though one is a shiny). Scizor is one of the best-designed Pokémon in any gen: sleek, streamlined, menacing and very cool. The whole Scyther line is genius, and reminds us of why we love Pokémon.

That.........
Was.........
Beautiful.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
3 years ago#107
Choose any of these.

Aerodactyl
Scyther
Snorlax
Conkeldurr
Infernape
Swampert
Torterra
Garchomp
Flygon
Umbreon
Blue skidoo, we can too!

User Info: Svedeesh_Cheff

Svedeesh_Cheff
3 years ago#108
Only got time to do a few at a time because of work, but:

Rayquaza: 8.5/10 for regular, 11/10 for shiny. Arguably, Rayquaza was the first Dragon-type to be "truly awesome" in every way; you can tell just from looking at him that he's some sort of incredibly powerful godlike entity who's pissed. Though I think that his bright green, Grass-type-like coloring and bright yellow markings don't fit him too well; it might have been meant as some sort of homage to Shenlong from DBZ but his skin or his markings should have been a different color. His shiny form looks way better, but for his regular form, maybe a darker forest green/duller lime green or golden/silver markings would be better?

Gyarados: 10/10. One of the scariest, most badass-looking and most aesthetically pleasing Pokémon in Gen I. Gyarados, like Zekrom, actually has an adequate amount of detail in his design.

Garchomp: 11/10. One of the best Pokémon designs and concepts ever. They took a dragon, combined it with a shark, and did it in a way that actually works.
Dimentio, Fawful, Waluigi, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Reshiram, Zekrom, Hilda, Hades, Ryu, Sora, Riku, Nightmare and Wreck-It Ralph for SSB4!
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Name a Pokemon, I rate its design.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived