This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a Pokemon. I rate it's design (iKhanic edition)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Name a Pokemon. I rate it's design (iKhanic edition)

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#1
So I feel like I have pretty unique opinions. And I liked Sveedish_Cheff's topic, so I'm copying it (hope you don't mind)

Name a pokemon and I'll rate it's design.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board

User Info: Is_Corrupted

Is_Corrupted
4 years ago#2
Seaking
WigglyPuff
JigglyTough
FrankleyKoff
IggyRoff

The rest don't really matter imo.
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
4 years ago#3
Charizard
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
why you be hatin', mosquito?
(message deleted)

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
4 years ago#5
Absol.
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.

User Info: SkylaIsMyWife

SkylaIsMyWife
4 years ago#6
Mienshao
You with a mud duck while i'm swimming with a Swanna 8D
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png

User Info: mralpha543

mralpha543
4 years ago#7
Blastoise
Volcarona
Moltres
Ho-oh
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.

iKhanic
4 years ago#8
Is_Corrupted posted...
Seaking
WigglyPuff
JigglyTough
FrankleyKoff
IggyRoff

The rest don't really matter imo.

Seaking: 8/10- I'm not a big bet fan, but I'm particularly partial to goldfish. And Seaking is badass one at that.

Wigglytuff: 6/10- Meh, I never thought it was particularly special. I guess it looks cool, but it's really not breaking any records

Jigglypuff: 6/10-See above

Charizard: 9/10- Surprised? I love Charizard's design, but I can't say it's the best ever. It's very good and looks totally badass, but it's not my favorite design wise.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

iKhanic
4 years ago#9
Absol: 9/10- Extremely cool-looking design
Mienshao: 7/10- I like it. While GF really overdoes it with mustelids, I think Mienshao has this really cool martial arts fighter type look to it. And that's what they were trying to do with it. I like Mienfoo's design a lot more though.
Blastoise: 3/10- Pretty damn ugly. It's an insult to the rest of it's line which I really like. But even though I despise it with every bone in my body, I can't say it's the worst design wise
Volcarona: 1/10- This is a prime example of how to make a horrible pokemon design. I get that it's supposed to be a solar deity-type pokemon, but that doesn't excuse it for not looking like a moth and being a frankenstein-like conglomerate of several different aspects. But the absolute worst part of it is it's body. It just looks gooey, slug-like, and disgusting. Not the worst design ever though
Moltres: 5/10- Looks like a rubber chicken, but it's grown on me since gen 1
Ho-Oh: 8/10- I can't put my finger on why I like it, but for some reason a rainbow turkey (I know it's a huma bird, but it looks turkey like) seems really cool to me. I do miss the badass look it's sprites had in GSC (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_2c_250.gif)

User Info: SkylaIsMyWife

SkylaIsMyWife
4 years ago#10
I also always thought moltres looked like one of those yellow rubber chickens, that's why i laugh at it. HA

Hitmontop
You with a mud duck while i'm swimming with a Swanna 8D
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Name a Pokemon. I rate it's design (iKhanic edition)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived