This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

the reason why we need to seriously punish DC'ers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. the reason why we need to seriously punish DC'ers

User Info: hellslinger

hellslinger
4 years ago#11
Oh cool, you had to make the exact same topic, I mean it isn't like your previous one still isn't on this page.
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
4 years ago#12
I definitely feel your frustration. They need to come up with a punishment system that is so harsh that they would have to think twice about disconnecting.

I always thought that if you don't take your loss like a man, you should be given something as severe as 5 losses for disconnecting. If it's something lopsided like that, they would just suck it up and not disconnect.
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!

User Info: lanelazerbeam

lanelazerbeam
4 years ago#13
Arne83 posted...
I understand that it's annoying... but I don't think it's enough to justify having their game to instantly corrupt their save data, like you've suggested in another topic.

I think having it corrupted is to far also, but at least count it as a loss.(is what I wish they would do.)
Official Keldeo of everything!

User Info: Tatakai-No-Kami

Tatakai-No-Kami
4 years ago#14
Arne83 posted...
I understand that it's annoying... but I don't think it's enough to justify having their game to instantly corrupt their save data, like you've suggested in another topic.

whatever happened to common courtesy? **** justification! if my opponent has the nerve to disrespect me like this, gone with their save file i say
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards

User Info: Xazeal

Xazeal
4 years ago#15
I get that not getting your win isn't fun.

But it's not something worth crying this much over.

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#16
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
Arne83 posted...

whatever happened to common courtesy? **** justification! if my opponent has the nerve to disrespect me like this, gone with their save file i say

And what if there internet connection suddenly and unexpectedly fails?
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
4 years ago#17
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...

whatever happened to common courtesy? **** justification!

So in other words, you're just as bad as the DCer?
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga

Tatakai-No-Kami
4 years ago#18
Xazeal posted...
I get that not getting your win isn't fun.

But it's not something worth crying this much over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtPluXq_hko

Tatakai-No-Kami
4 years ago#19
Enferolunos posted...
And what if there internet connection suddenly and unexpectedly fails?

see my other topic

User Info: Hanon623

Hanon623
4 years ago#20
That's a good point though why give cheaters a win they don't deserve, dcing in a normal match is annoying but if the opponents blatantly aren't using the rules they aren't worth it.

Rather than punish dcers why not just reward the players who lost their opponent, it doesn't make me feel better seeing someone else get penalized I still lost out on a potentially good fight
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. the reason why we need to seriously punish DC'ers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived