This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much better would Ditto be if it was a Fairy type?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How much better would Ditto be if it was a Fairy type?

User Info: feeltheninjutsu

feeltheninjutsu
4 years ago#21
Scarfed Imposter Ditto is the only viable option, and it should only switch in on stat boosts or as a revenge killer.

/topic
"Not everything is a lesson. Sometimes you just fail." - Dwight Schrute
"I don't get high, life keeps me at a decent height." -Lupe Fiasco

User Info: Ether_Sword

Ether_Sword
4 years ago#22
feeltheninjitsu posted...
Scarfed Imposter Ditto is the only viable option, and it should only switch in on stat boosts or as a revenge killer.

/topic

I actually had a lot of success with Focus Sash Ditto and I had better luck with it. Now we /topic.

User Info: Cpt_Calamity

Cpt_Calamity
4 years ago#23
It's like you guys never watched the trailer, or haven't heard anything about Fairy at all. Fairy BEATS Dragon, not the other way around. I don't understand why you guys can't wrap your heads around this.
Where is my desk?

User Info: Maetch

Maetch
4 years ago#24
Cpt_Calamity posted...
It's like you guys never watched the trailer, or haven't heard anything about Fairy at all. Fairy BEATS Dragon, not the other way around. I don't understand why you guys can't wrap your heads around this.

Because type advantage alone doesn't win a fight, and Ditto loses it the moment it transforms.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How much better would Ditto be if it was a Fairy type?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived