This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name ''evil things'' that you did online

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Name ''evil things'' that you did online

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
4 years ago#1
By evil thing I mean stuff you did just to annoy the hell out of your opponent. This does not count cheating.

There's three things I did that was just pure evil.

-Was playing againts some dude in DP. He was down to his last pokemon, and I still had two. Both of us were using in-game teams, so he brings out his last, while my Kricketune was in play. I used Persih song, then switched to another pokemon, only to spam defencive move to waste his time and let his pokemon faint from Perish Song.

-I knew a friend of mine used a BP team. And he knew my team from me showing my team before (By fighting a gym leader) He KNEW I had a Perish song user (same as above) but didn't know BP passes on Perish song's effect. So I use Perish song after a few turn of me letting him buff himself then when the counter hits 1 turn, he BP to another pokemon, but then dies at the same turn. He was like WTF????

I was fighting 6 on 6 againts a friend of mine. He was down to his last pokemon, and I was down to 2. He OHKO my pokemon, so I bring up my last, who was a Blissey EV trained in SP def and HP. His last pokemon was a special sweper, so I know I could survive a few hits. So I hit him with Toxic... then spam Substitute and Sofboiled, never attacking with the Ice beam my Blissey had....
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls
3DS FC: 4339-2730-2396

User Info: Nightstar1994

Nightstar1994
4 years ago#2
I have to confess it. Now or never...

I used a hacked ability Regigigas online and challenged one guy to a 1 vs 6 fight, only with it. I have then proceed to solo him. He didn't realise it though, mwahaha!

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
4 years ago#3
Nightstar1994 posted...

I used a hacked ability Regigigas online and challenged one guy to a 1 vs 6 fight, only with it. I have then proceed to solo him. He didn't realise it though, mwahaha!

I said appart from cheating but... lol.

I saw someone hacking a magikarp and soloed his oppopnent. Only the moveset was hack. The magikarp has normal level 100 stat. And fough a team made of level 45-60 pokemons
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls
3DS FC: 4339-2730-2396

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
4 years ago#4
Nightstar1994 posted...

Skull_pro posted...
By evil thing I mean stuff you did just to annoy the hell out of your opponent. This does not count cheating.
I hate everything.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Name ''evil things'' that you did online

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived