This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NintendoCapriSun finally does a Pokemon game..Blind

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. NintendoCapriSun finally does a Pokemon game..Blind

User Info: zinformant

zinformant
4 years ago#41
TherianReturns posted...
zinformant posted...
FuneralCake posted...
RaidenHero posted...
He is a Member of the Runaway Guys..

Never heard of it.

This is one of those cases where I have to wonder if this is something I should know about and I've been living under a rock, or if this is something that is only popular to a very small amount of people who think it's much more popular.

I'm afraid you aren't living under a rock. Let's Players are nobodies except to a small audience they cater to. Some of them are Youtube partners, but that doesn't equate to fame. It's not as if any of the fashion partners are well-known, either.

lol troll logic

See, this is why I can't stand the Pokemon boards. The regulars don't converse like normal people do. If you actually had a rebuttal, you would state it other than typical, effortless vitriol like 'lol troll logic'.

I watched the video in question, and my take on Let's Players has been reinforced. In theory, Let's Plays are a good idea, but the vast majority of the individuals making them have nothing either humorous or insightful to say. This particular individual's commentary is not entertaining. It's a shock that a game developed at the turn of the century has a Gamecube in it. There's text by investigating the books at all. Surprise surprise.
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
Don't reboot PCs that you cannot access.

User Info: AlI_About_The_U

AlI_About_The_U
4 years ago#42
Chaos Genesis posted...
Who is this and why should I care?

He is a Member of the Runaway Guys..

Ooooooh. Yeah, that group! That's right. Now I know who you're talking about! Silly me.
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. NintendoCapriSun finally does a Pokemon game..Blind

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived