This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The team boss should be female

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The team boss should be female

User Info: HeroSandwichlol

HeroSandwichlol
4 years ago#1
As a male, I feel that it is somewhat sexist of Game Freak to always make the team boss a male, as if to insinuate that men are more disposed to imperialistic tendencies than females.

What are some good ideas for a female antagonist?
Ridley for SSB 4! Copy and paste this in your sig to spread the message!
We want Ridley!

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
4 years ago#2
Only if she don't have an outfit that's showing so much skin while keeping it kid friendly.
Keep her looking sophisicated.
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.

User Info: ItsKaljinyuTime

ItsKaljinyuTime
4 years ago#3
The Professor got to be female last time. How much do you people want?!!
Kaljinyu

User Info: TranquilSea

TranquilSea
4 years ago#4
-shrugs- As a fellow male who is not a feminist, I don't think it's too big a deal. I'd like a bit of a goofball/klutz for a next antagonist, regardless of the gender.
Phaneuf of your lies.

X_Ayumi_X
4 years ago#5
TranquilSea posted...
-shrugs- As a fellow male who is not a feminist, I don't think it's too big a deal. I'd like a bit of a goofball/klutz for a next antagonist, regardless of the gender.

That would kill the story to me.

User Info: TranquilSea

TranquilSea
4 years ago#6
X_Ayumi_X posted...
TranquilSea posted...

I dunno, in moderation, I think it could provide some nice comic relief and still maintain a sense of threat in the climax. The 5th generation is the only one with any sort of noteworthy story anyway.
Phaneuf of your lies.

User Info: fedartz

fedartz
4 years ago#7
Wynaut, I dont have any problem with hottie being Evil team leader. She should be a witch that curse other people to do her bidding. If somebody tries to defies her, she turns them into a cute Tympole so that she can swallow them and thus increase her magical power.
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.

X_Ayumi_X
4 years ago#8
TranquilSea posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
TranquilSea posted...

I dunno, in moderation, I think it could provide some nice comic relief and still maintain a sense of threat in the climax. The 5th generation is the only one with any sort of noteworthy story anyway.

I would never see anyone that's a joke as a threat.
It didn't work for Miror B. and it won't work here, even though he wasn't the head of it all.

fedartz posted...
Wynaut, I dont have any problem with hottie being Evil team leader. She should be a witch that curse other people to do her bidding. If somebody tries to defies her, she turns them into a cute Tympole so that she can swallow them and thus increase her magical power.

You've been doing the Pokéwood movies again haven't you?
I would like an enemy like her... would be a twist if you find out it was actually Sabrina going bad.

User Info: fedartz

fedartz
4 years ago#9
X_Ayumi_X posted...

fedartz posted...

You've been doing the Pokéwood movies again haven't you?
I would like an enemy like her... would be a twist if you find out it was actually Sabrina going bad.

Yes, I do. To bad there aren't any sequel of that movie. Will I get out alive or not. But I think I'm okay living together with Sabrina.
I prefer you talk to me only in Ye Olde Englishe like a good chap because language can never evolve.

User Info: SgtCashmere

SgtCashmere
4 years ago#10
Word
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The team boss should be female

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived