This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poor guy. He's trying soooo hard.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Poor guy. He's trying soooo hard.

User Info: Roobitysu

Roobitysu
4 years ago#11
Probit_Return posted...
I have to say, the way you just roll with his childish insults is hilarious. I think it pissed him off even more that you weren't fighting back. You were just like *Dusts off collar* "What was that? Oh, yeah, right. Mmhm. That's right. Yup." Those types HATE not getting a rise out of people. Nice job taking the higher ground and letting him look like a fool for the rest of us to enjoy.

By the way, was the link actually his other profile like he claimed? I didn't click it.

Yaay :D

The link is a screamer, as I said in the OP. It's a flashing pic of Jeff the Killer against an ear-splitting wail. So yeah, no clicky.

User Info: Probit_Return

Probit_Return
4 years ago#12
So it wasn't him trying to show off some non-existent super profile or anything? Wow... That... He really has no ground to stand on, does he? Especially when he had a lower rating than you right from the start and acts like a big shot when you wiped him out with what looked like very little effort.
Hinako danced crazy

User Info: stardust999

stardust999
4 years ago#13
Roobitysu posted...
-"Funny" nicknames
-Totally outplayed until lolshellsmash
-Yaaaaay :D

Three strikes, yeeeer out.

I'd be rooting for the other guy if he didn't try to pull a screamer, which still makes him more obnoxious than you.

User Info: Kapuxa

Kapuxa
4 years ago#14
This is the reason I stopped playing competitive back in gen 4. People take it way to seriously, just takes the fun out of it. I still do battle people, but only random so I wont actually have to go by stuff like this. What a freaking baby.

Roobitysu
4 years ago#15
stardust999 posted...
Roobitysu posted...
-"Funny" nicknames
-Totally outplayed until lolshellsmash

Three strikes, yeeeer out.

I'd be rooting for the other guy if he didn't try to pull a screamer, which still makes him more obnoxious than you.

Yaaaay

User Info: Worm199

Worm199
4 years ago#16
THANK GOD Pokemon Showdown stopped me from going to the website he linked too. I hate Jeff the Killer, already met him once...

But damn, what a loser, the fact that he can type bs like that when he lost is incredible. The only time I think typing stuff like that is okay is if you lost against stallers, because screw stalling.
''Wisest is he who knows, that he knows nothing'' - Socrates
I would like to change that to ''Wisest is the wrestling fan who knows nothing beforehand''

Roobitysu
4 years ago#17
For the record, I don't think he was being serious, himself. Probably just trying to get a rise out of me. Against a lesser man, he may have succeeded, but I have training in this subject.

User Info: Nega3

Nega3
4 years ago#18
Resorting to screamers? Oh god, this guy is a loser LOL. I had my sound off luckily.
Not changing this sig until Shin Megami Tesnsei IV gets released in Europe

User Info: ExcIusivity69

ExcIusivity69
4 years ago#19
I'd like to see his reaction when he loses in fighting games online. Some funny reactions for sure.
When did "casual player" become an insult? -Taizuku
The real question is "When did hardcore gamer become a compliment/aspiration?" -JMBoote

User Info: RTC3

RTC3
4 years ago#20
i shouldnt have let gorebyss set up
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Dwight "Makes Right" Howard. we. already. won.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Poor guy. He's trying soooo hard.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived