This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yes! Finally a Ghost/Steel!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Yes! Finally a Ghost/Steel!

User Info: Quesker

Quesker
3 years ago#1
...or, a Steel/Ghost rather, but still, this is one of the most wanted types I've (and others) wanted for a long time, and now it's finally here. I would've preferred an actual haunted knight as opposed to just a sword, but so long as it's got awesome stats, movepool, and abilities, I'm all game.
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn

User Info: WrathSairou

WrathSairou
3 years ago#2
It could always evolve into haunted armor. I think the Steel/Ghost typing is great. Imagine if it had Levitate...
I have a bad connection on reality. Every time I log in I lag terribly, and I'm often disconnected.

User Info: Ether_Sword

Ether_Sword
3 years ago#3
WrathSairou posted...
It could always evolve into haunted armor. I think the Steel/Ghost typing is great. Imagine if it had Levitate...

I can't imagine it not having levitate. But then I think of Magnemite line.

User Info: lyle81992

lyle81992
3 years ago#4
Quesker posted...
...or, a Steel/Ghost rather, but still, this is one of the most wanted types I've (and others) wanted for a long time, and now it's finally here. I would've preferred an actual haunted knight as opposed to just a sword, but so long as it's got awesome stats, movepool, and abilities, I'm all game.

It might evolve into a haunted suit of armor or a more intimidating sword.I assume its abilitiy will be Levitate.
Pokemon Black FC-2280 5124 7519

User Info: WrathSairou

WrathSairou
3 years ago#5
I thought that it looked like it'd have Levitate too, but then I realized it'd be immune to 4 types, resist 8 types, and only have Fire super effective against it.
I have a bad connection on reality. Every time I log in I lag terribly, and I'm often disconnected.

User Info: slothica

slothica
3 years ago#6
WrathSairou posted...
I thought that it looked like it'd have Levitate too, but then I realized it'd be immune to 4 types, resist 8 types, and only have Fire super effective against it.

Which I would not put past Gamefreak at all, whatsoever.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
I died and went to heaven. Apparently I'm on the ban list.

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
3 years ago#7
If it does evolve, then I really hope that it stays as just a sword.
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Yes! Finally a Ghost/Steel!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived