This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you found Gamefreak files containing ALL the new Pokemon, would you leak it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If you found Gamefreak files containing ALL the new Pokemon, would you leak it?

User Info: SH076UNNER

SH076UNNER
3 years ago#1
If you found Gamefreak files containing ALL the new Pokemon, would you leak it? - Results (616 votes)
Yes, probably
44.64% (275 votes)
No, absolutely not
55.36% (341 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I would only leak small amounts of information in written form, maybe once a week to keep everyone entertained.

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
3 years ago#2
No. I would use it for my advantage to know how to set up my PC Box.
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
3 years ago#3
No way. Why ruin all the fun for everyone?
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online), Rocket Knight Adventures(Sega Genesis)

User Info: AlI_About_The_U

AlI_About_The_U
3 years ago#4
Sure
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg

User Info: Stormvale12

Stormvale12
3 years ago#5
Nope. Wouldn't care enough.
White 2 FC: 1679 3141 2693

User Info: Toasty_Kabal

Toasty_Kabal
3 years ago#6
No, but I would Wailord it over people on the internet in order to feel Serperior.
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu

User Info: SH076UNNER

SH076UNNER
3 years ago#7
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
No way. Why ruin all the fun for everyone?

People CHOOSE to ruin the surprise for themselves, they can only blame themselves. I see your point though which is why i would only leak written information only, to keep the surprise factor somewhat intact for when they play the game.

User Info: Xazeal

Xazeal
3 years ago#8
Nobody would believe it anyway, so it wouldn't matter. Besides, it kind of ruins the fun this early.

Although I might "leak" the more stupid concepts, to see how much hate they get and how many people take it seriously. "There's gonna be a ground/electric flounder that makes farting noises!"

User Info: Sebas27

Sebas27
3 years ago#9
Only thing I'd leak is the pseudo legend.

Still desperately holding on to that rumor of Gen 6's pseudo legend being a fairy/steel angel knight
"Strike me again, and I shall bury that rod in your spark"-Predaking to Starscream

User Info: InhaledCorn

InhaledCorn
3 years ago#10
I might, but then no one would believe me saying "This is the fakest s*** I've ever seen," then Nintendo would hunt me down and stuff me away somewhere.
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If you found Gamefreak files containing ALL the new Pokemon, would you leak it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived