This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Choose my destiny: Pokemon FireRed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Choose my destiny: Pokemon FireRed

User Info: Redmage1987

Redmage1987
3 years ago#31
bobstevens23123 posted...
thanks for keeping this bumped. Also it would be cool if u kept the decisions to like which pokes u caught and not what stuff u buy. And how the **** did bulbasaur lose?

No Problem! Yeah, I think I'm probably just going to leave the decision for what to buy up to me from here on, lol.

Sorry there hasn't been much going on in this for a couple of days. The heat in my area has basically "grounded" me from using my computer. Everytime I try to turn it on, it blows a fuse in my house. So we're going to have to wait until it cools off a little bit.
The Old School Video Game King!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Redmage1987

User Info: amp888

amp888
3 years ago#32
That sucks about the heat. Hopefully it cools off and you can play again soon.
Its Morphin' Time! GAHILOVEBEINGPURPLE!

User Info: Tatakai-No-Kami

Tatakai-No-Kami
3 years ago#33
Redmage1987 posted...
bobstevens23123 posted...
thanks for keeping this bumped. Also it would be cool if u kept the decisions to like which pokes u caught and not what stuff u buy. And how the **** did bulbasaur lose?

No Problem! Yeah, I think I'm probably just going to leave the decision for what to buy up to me from here on, lol.

Sorry there hasn't been much going on in this for a couple of days. The heat in my area has basically "grounded" me from using my computer. Everytime I try to turn it on, it blows a fuse in my house. So we're going to have to wait until it cools off a little bit.

i told you to buy burn heal didnt i?
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Choose my destiny: Pokemon FireRed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived