The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would be a good ability for Honedge?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What would be a good ability for Honedge?

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
3 years ago#11
Truant
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC

User Info: JoJoX200

JoJoX200
3 years ago#12
Moxie. See endergamer's reasoning.

Levitate. Just because. I don't think this one will happen tough.

Hyper Cutter doesn't make sense if we take the japanese and german names(tough more importantly the japanese one): Superpowerful Claws and Scherenmacht respectively.

I do like the Forged Blade idea. I have a feeling that GF will focus less on the sword and more on the soul absorbing part of the design. No reason, just a feeling.

User Info: mech dragon

mech dragon
3 years ago#13
Justified.
http://i.imgur.com/ZCcEmHO.jpg http://i.imgur.com/OHcGZ4e.jpg

User Info: trinogon

trinogon
3 years ago#14
Cursed Body seems likely.
"You can just, you can just stand in the sun all day passing a ball around, or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters."

User Info: Azurinai

Azurinai
3 years ago#15
Levitate- Obvious

Forged Blade/Temper- Hit by Fire Move, all stats raise by one level (it makes the entire sword stronger, not just the edge)

Sword Edge/Mirror Edge- reflects 1/4th physical damage taken or special damage taken.

Cursed Body- Obvious

Life Drain- If it faints a pokemon in battle, it's health is recovered by 50% and status is completely restored.

Iron Blade- All slash based attacks gain a 20% increase in power.
This post has a +1 to topic killing, +3 vs Trolls and other regenerating entities.
NNID- Azurus MHU- Raiss Team Noir: Ninetales
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What would be a good ability for Honedge?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived