This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has anyone never encountered a shiny?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Has anyone never encountered a shiny?

User Info: ao_bomber

ao_bomber
4 years ago#81
I have a shiny Swampert on my Sapphire cart.

Still considering porting it to my Black 1 cart.
ZYL5_

User Info: miffie_1

miffie_1
4 years ago#82
Ive never encountered one or hatched one and ive been playing since 97. Obviously they werent around in Gen I but Ive played all the games many, many times over and have never found one in the wild.
Black 2 FC: 4857 5480 5439| Gen V W/L ratio: 185-24 | # of teams trolled by my Aron and Stunfisk: 79

User Info: burner001

burner001
4 years ago#83
I've been fortunate to encounter and catch a shiny in every generation (although I've never got one from breeding)

Silver I got a shiny Hoothoot on the first route (and yes, I did have pokeballs)
I have to admit, I spent a lot of time post-game searching in the Narional Parl for a Pink Butterfree because of the what the girl says at the Lake Of Rage, I thought the Butterfree would've been another scripted shiny battle

Sapphire, got a shiny Poochyena outside Slateport while search for the respective Lati

Pearl, encountered a shiny Skorupi in the marshes (and I freaked out so much cause of the whole running thing)...kept my calm and caught that (was actually looking for a Skorupi with Sniper)

White and I got a shiny Audino from a shaking patch of grass while EV training
3DS Friend Code: 2878 - 9575 - 8471I Poke White (Reece) FC: 4384 1895 9989 I Poke Black 2 (Reece) FC: 3139 4457 7553
PSN: Burner_R

User Info: nightblade_hawk

nightblade_hawk
4 years ago#84
If you actually played Gold, SIlver or Crystal and it's remakes you should know about the Shiny Gyarados you can catch.

It was my first Shiny...and one of the few I caught to his Day.

User Info: pokemon2poker

pokemon2poker
4 years ago#85
Just more people who lack diligence and complain about it.

Smh
A+E

User Info: Holden_Mcgroin

Holden_Mcgroin
4 years ago#86
I have owned and played every Pokemon game to death, and I have never encountered a wild shiny ever.
All the ladies love Holden Mcgroin.

User Info: supremeblaster

supremeblaster
4 years ago#87
If you've played Gen 2 games, then that's impossible, as encountering Shiny Gyrados is part of the plot.

Sadly, outside of that, I've never encountered a shiny.

User Info: spooky96

spooky96
4 years ago#88
Once a Zubut in my whole career, have played each gen many times.

Strangely, got Pokerus around 4-5 times.
Currently obsessed with - Yearnings of Wind.

User Info: cyounexttuesday

cyounexttuesday
4 years ago#89
Came in to say that I haven't - then encountered a shiny Golbat (I'm playing Black 2 atm) just as I clicked on the 'Post message' button!

Wish me luck!

User Info: MwarriorHiei

MwarriorHiei
4 years ago#90
other than the red gyarados in gold that doesnt count, i havent run into any shinies.
http://i.imgur.com/fvUkkgN.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Has anyone never encountered a shiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived