This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else always reset if all your Pokemon fainted?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else always reset if all your Pokemon fainted?

User Info: pokemon2poker

pokemon2poker
3 years ago#21
Lame
A+E

User Info: DarkDragon386

DarkDragon386
3 years ago#22
Nope.

I'm not gonna be one of those people that go "I never lose to a NPC cause I'm just too good." but, I take the loss and experience. Especially how in Gen 3, the money wagers were changed to your levels and I would lose like 6000 at most. Not that big a deal when I have hundreds of thousands of Pokemoney.
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)

User Info: Maetch

Maetch
3 years ago#23
To answer the question, only when fighting Gym Leaders or Elites. If I lose to a random NPC, I'll accept the money loss as opposed to restarting from three hours ago.

-Unowninator- posted...
Luigi player posted...
sometimes I think I reset if it made me lose too much money. but that was only in GSC days...

Wait, you lost money if you lost in those games? I always thought that was introduced in Firered & Leafgreen?

In the earliest games (up to R/S/E), you lost half of your entire wallet if all your Pokémon fainted. From FR/LG onward, you just lose a small chunk of cash based on how high your Pokémon levels are.

User Info: PT_Piranha

PT_Piranha
3 years ago#24
I am childish and hate to lose.

Except now I know enough about Pokemon to avoid heading into a battle I can't win. The only time I could see myself doing that now is during the Elite 4, mostly for convenience reasons.
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
3 years ago#25
I don't think I ever did. I only reset if I EV trained wrong and don't have the berries to fix it, or I have few berries at all.

If talking about link battles, then hell no, and knew people that did and wouldn't play with them if they did that crap.
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online), Rocket Knight Adventures(Sega Genesis)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else always reset if all your Pokemon fainted?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived