This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has there ever been a random NPC trainer that you had trouble beating?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Has there ever been a random NPC trainer that you had trouble beating?

User Info: mehmetski

mehmetski
4 years ago#21
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
GSC ash in the cave. of course, i was like 9 years old at the time.

there was ash in a cave? D:
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon

User Info: DweezleMoonunit

DweezleMoonunit
4 years ago#22
Some Ranger in Leaf Green on Seven Island that used a Chansey. IT. WOULD. NOT. DIE. It took literally three hours, cause it kept using Softboiled, and all my level 100 mons on my team ran out of PP, and Chansey's attacks did barely any damage. I didn't play for about a month after that.
He wears glasses during math because it improves division.

User Info: hugo-n-kisses

hugo-n-kisses
4 years ago#23
lol yes! Some random Dragon trainer in the survival area in Pokémon Pearl

User Info: Konnor97

Konnor97
4 years ago#24
That one Raticate grunt in Mt. Moon got me a good bit when I was younger. And I think there was this one spinning guy in Silver, but I can't quite remember.

User Info: p00platys

p00platys
4 years ago#25
There was a triple battle in Chargeston cave in Black 2 that I was completely unprepared for. The levels were all the same as mine. It was pretty annoying, since my Pokemon were in the worst spots possible.

User Info: Aya Brea

Aya Brea
4 years ago#26
DweezleMoonunit posted...
Some Ranger in Leaf Green on Seven Island that used a Chansey. IT. WOULD. NOT. DIE. It took literally three hours, cause it kept using Softboiled, and all my level 100 mons on my team ran out of PP, and Chansey's attacks did barely any damage. I didn't play for about a month after that.

This! I was getting so cranky with it cuz I used all special users. I don't even remember how I got through it, probably after transferring my Blaziken from Emerald over and even then it took a while.
Take your time or you lose, this is my game, my rules. I can see obviously, baby you don't know what it's like to be me.

User Info: Prometheus89

Prometheus89
4 years ago#27
The only correct answer for anyone in this topic should be the one trainer from Red/Blue (maybe it was Yellow?) in Mt. Moon with the Lvl 14(16?) Raticate that had Hyper Fang. That sucker absolutely wrecked my teams every time.
~Snow Miner~

User Info: GameNinjaGuy

GameNinjaGuy
4 years ago#28
This one guy in Platinum, right at the end of a route has a tangela. I think my pokemon super effective against it were already fainted or something, but the bastard had ancientpower and got like 3 boosts. Most pathetic loss I've ever had.

chubawake posted...
Skill Swap Gardevoir / Slaking in Emerald's Victory Road was pretty unexpected.

Wow i never realized the point of that skill swap until now...(they never used it on Slaking.) That's actually pretty clever.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
My SSB4 roster: http://tinyurl.com/ctaqf3x

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
4 years ago#29
Mudkip43 posted...
For me it was the two Ace Trainers heading to Veilstone in Platiinum and DPP

In addition to those two, that one girl with a Milotic past Fortree City in RSE proved to be daunting.

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
4 years ago#30
Emerald_Melios posted...
Mudkip43 posted...
For me it was the two Ace Trainers heading to Veilstone in Platiinum and DPP

In addition to those two, that one girl with a Milotic past Fortree City in RSE proved to be daunting.

These. These so much.
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/110trainer#0
http://imageshack.us/a/img189/1407/jh6l.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Has there ever been a random NPC trainer that you had trouble beating?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived