This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Marowak Evolution?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Marowak Evolution?

User Info: Toasty_Kabal

Toasty_Kabal
4 years ago#1
Do you think Marowak should get an evolution? - Results (32 votes)
Yes
59.38% (19 votes)
No
21.88% (7 votes)
I don't care
18.75% (6 votes)
Other
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I might actually buy a 3DS to play this game if Marowak got an evo and we had early game Cubones.
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
4 years ago#2
I don't think Marowak will ever get an evolution as we all know the Gen 1 story.. IF there was an evolution to Marowak, why would a second stage be classed as the mother.....

But that being said, I wouldn't care.. as long as it isn't a fat douchey looking thing like it was from Gen 4
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013

User Info: SorrowOfAcheron

SorrowOfAcheron
4 years ago#3
I've wanted a Marowak evolution since LeafGreen came out.
So yes.
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron, RageOfFenrisulf
Eurynome, Lv.200 Sorcerer

Toasty_Kabal
4 years ago#4
jEr3mY posted...
I don't think Marowak will ever get an evolution as we all know the Gen 1 story.. IF there was an evolution to Marowak, why would a second stage be classed as the mother.....

But that being said, I wouldn't care.. as long as it isn't a fat douchey looking thing like it was from Gen 4

I just want some Cubone line love. It's not as if other motherly pokemon haven't evolved (Chansey)

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
4 years ago#5
Toasty_Kabal posted...
jEr3mY posted...

I just want some Cubone line love. It's not as if other motherly pokemon haven't evolved (Chansey)

But there hasn't been a story that's said Chansey is the mother of something... where as Marowak was said to be the mother of Cubone....

But as I said, i don't care if one would get released... I just don't see one happening
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013

Toasty_Kabal
4 years ago#6
We could easily get a Ghost Ground evo of Cubone's Mother. Maybe it evolves by breeding? It would explain the skull and stamp out Kangaskhan rumors.

I don't know, just dome thoughts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Marowak Evolution?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived