This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

o, multiplayer battles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. o, multiplayer battles?

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
4 years ago#1
Considering how much work they put into back grounds this time, has there been word if they will be selectable?

I hope they don't just use the forest for every fight<.<
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.

User Info: Roobitysu

Roobitysu
4 years ago#2
So far, the only scene I've seen in the multibattles they'd shown is that green Tron-esque one

http://serebii.net/xy/onlinebattle2.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/Adelle.png I draw lolis :D https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/IsawaKiyokoAlternate.png

User Info: Hierarchy225

Hierarchy225
4 years ago#3
Selecting backgrounds would be kind of cool. But I don't want to sped 5 minutes before each battle just because my opponent insists on choosing the cave background, and I want forest.
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
4 years ago#4
Hierarchy225 posted...
Selecting backgrounds would be kind of cool. But I don't want to sped 5 minutes before each battle just because my opponent insists on choosing the cave background, and I want forest.

Display the selected BG for each trainer. They don't need to be the same for both players. (Unless there are terrain bonuses or something, which I doubt.)

You want forest, he wants cave, you pick forest, he picks cave, you see forest, he sees cave.
Give me all teh FE D':

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
4 years ago#5
NewbieN00b posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...

Display the selected BG for each trainer. They don't need to be the same for both players. (Unless there are terrain bonuses or something, which I doubt.)

You want forest, he wants cave, you pick forest, he picks cave, you see forest, he sees cave.

I'm not sure I'd give GameFreak that much credit after the auto-lvl thing got taken out, but that would be cool.

Also, give us castle, canyon and building<.<
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.

User Info: FryDays5000

FryDays5000
4 years ago#6
NewbieN00b posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...

^ This. I can't see why they would force both players to choose the same background. Although its most likely they will. I mean, look at the way they handled difficulty modes >_< I wouldn't be surprised if they did this too
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. o, multiplayer battles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived