This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which rival annoyed you the most?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which rival annoyed you the most?

User Info: Paul_Man_Jones

Paul_Man_Jones
3 years ago#31
Honestly, Hugh for me. YOU ARE ABOUT TO FEEL MY RAGE. Got real old real fast. Silver is a close second though.
One step closer to victory!

User Info: fedartz

fedartz
3 years ago#32
EmeraldRange posted...
fedartz posted...
EmeraldRange posted...
May. Not a serious trainer just trying to waste my time by riding a bike to me and then challenging me with a Grovyle the last time I saw her. It was so annoying that she never acted like a competitive rival. I guess that this was the start of all those friendly rivals.

Take that back, I think it was Brendan who never acted like a competitive rival. May is not too shabby I guess.

It depends on whether you play as a girl or a boy and as I played as Brendan, May was the the uncompetive rival. And she was by far the shabbiest rival ever.

I played as May. My gawd Brendan is the Sissiest rival I've ever met. May is a normal rival but she turns out to be a pretty good lover in the end.
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board

User Info: Summonearth

Summonearth
3 years ago#33
Blue/Gary.
I see him as a egotistic, annoying and downright terrible bastard.
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"

User Info: gladwyn101

gladwyn101
3 years ago#34
Most annoying rival: Definitely Barry.

Silver is actually one of my more preferred rivals. Someone who initially starts off with a really bad attitude, but his character develops and he eventually understands that Pokemon aren't just tools.
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which rival annoyed you the most?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived