This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP- Team void M.O - part 21 - Hello and farewell

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. RP- Team void M.O - part 21 - Hello and farewell

User Info: RatedRKO7

RatedRKO7
4 years ago#491
MrMaho posted...
So we're just waiting on Proto and Fox. I actually haven't heard from Fox in a while >____>.

same i know proto was on earlier
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y

User Info: purplezoroark

purplezoroark
4 years ago#492
RatedRKO7 posted...
*Dark spots Mako by the crowd.*
Ok it is time to help Mako by avoiding him. This way he won't suffer anymore because of me.
*Dark goes the opposite way Mako is and asks someone what is the commotion.*

Well perfect timing, just got home.
=================

Guy: "Huh? Haven't you heard? The fishing contest its today, its held once a year here so its kind of a big deal"

The guy points at the center of the crowd, there is a clown juggling some pokeballs, there are too water thanks with water-type pokemon jumping from one to the other.

Clown: "ladies and gentleman! The time has come! The fishing contest is here!"

There is another clown handling poster with the directions.
I must warn you, I look damn good in a tutu!
http://i.imgur.com/mW05cS3.png

purplezoroark
4 years ago#493
MrMaho posted...
So we're just waiting on Proto and Fox. I actually haven't heard from Fox in a while >____>.

Probably out of the blue, but you two are more than welcome in the secret board :c

I've see fox sometimes too, I think he is not on right now. I'll be sure to tell him.

RatedRKO7
4 years ago#494
Fishing contest. That takes me back to the one in Olivine. I always fell asleep during them but one year I was doing good. Then I got captured and was used as bait for some Basculen. I was able to escape when they were using the crane to cast the line. I used lass from a broken window and barrel rolled to saftey. When the thieves found me I was free of the line and about to apply the Dark Choke on one when the police showed up and ruined everything. I believe that was kidnapping number 21.
Dark: Ok I can always use a Meowth nap. Where do I sign up?
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y

RatedRKO7
4 years ago#495
purplezoroark posted...
MrMaho posted...

Probably out of the blue, but you two are more than welcome in the secret board :c

I've see fox sometimes too, I think he is not on right now. I'll be sure to tell him.

i sometimes there. I post in some of the cyos things. I was the one that made us loose the duel in the yugioh one.
Got it memorized?- Axel

purplezoroark
4 years ago#496
RatedRKO7 posted...
Fishing contest. That takes me back to the one in Olivine. I always fell asleep during them but one year I was doing good. Then I got captured and was used as bait for some Basculen. I was able to escape when they were using the crane to cast the line. I used lass from a broken window and barrel rolled to saftey. When the thieves found me I was free of the line and about to apply the Dark Choke on one when the police showed up and ruined everything. I believe that was kidnapping number 21.

The clown does a hand stand and points at a direction with his feet.

Clown: "juuuuust follow the directions young lady! Once you reach the place just ask one of the ladies by the entrance"

RatedRKO7
4 years ago#497
purplezoroark posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

Clown: "juuuuust follow the directions young lady! Once you reach the place just ask one of the ladies by the entrance"

Uggh following directions from a clown. Last time that happened I got kidnapped and locked in an abadoned fun house with a lot Zubats using supersonic. Good thing there was a spinarack web there so i could use it to plug my ears. I eventually found the bad guys and Dark chocked one guy. But the police came and scared them away. I hate the police.
Dark: Would this lead me to a fun house?
===================
we need a new topic.
Got it memorized?- Axel

purplezoroark
4 years ago#498
RatedRKO7 posted...
purplezoroark posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

Uggh following directions from a clown. Last time that happened I got kidnapped and locked in an abadoned fun house with a lot Zubats using supersonic. Good thing there was a spinarack web there so i could use it to plug my ears. I eventually found the bad guys and Dark chocked one guy. But the police came and scared them away. I hate the police.
Dark: Would this lead me to a fun house?
===================
we need a new topic.

Indeed we do...but I gotta go now >_<
===============
The clown keeps doing the act, dark finds herfelf in the middle of the crowd with the clown juggling and dancing

Clown: "Not so sure about houses, but the fun is a guarantee!"

He does a backflip

Clown: "don't forget about the prices! You gotta let the judges see!"

He turns multiple times

Clown: "How great your pokemon are or you won't get even a burn heal!"

He keeps doint the act
==============
Got a bit lazy with the rhymes...if you can even call them that ^ ^;
See you all later =/

User Info: protobakurion

protobakurion
4 years ago#499
Jace wakes up and walks outside.

Short post.........
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.

User Info: protobakurion

protobakurion
4 years ago#500
protobakurion posted...
Jace wakes up and walks outside.

Short post.........

Closing
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. RP- Team void M.O - part 21 - Hello and farewell

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived