This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm hoping we don't get evolutions revealed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm hoping we don't get evolutions revealed.

User Info: Goatercycle

Goatercycle
4 years ago#1
Anyone else with me? I just wanna see a few more first stage evolution pokemon before release. I'd rather be surprised when they evolve ingame.
Official Ansem The Wise of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
4 years ago#2
This. I want to try to avoid knowing as much as possible, so that I can go through the game and not know into what my pokes will evolve, and so either 1) I can avoid looking at evolutions, or B) hope that none are shown
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.

User Info: Davidk92

Davidk92
4 years ago#3
Goatercycle posted...
Anyone else with me? I just wanna see a few more first stage evolution pokemon before release. I'd rather be surprised when they evolve ingame.

Too late! *points out Talonflame*
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
4 years ago#4
I wouldn't be surprised if we got a couple more evolutions, like if the Skrelp evolution is real, but we're definitely not getting the starter evolutions before release unless there's a leak.

At any rate, I'm done with new info after this month, so I guess it won't matter too much.

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
1)
B)

That's my thing. Stop it!
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night

User Info: Goatercycle

Goatercycle
4 years ago#5
Davidk92 posted...
Goatercycle posted...

Too late! *points out Talonflame*

Besides the ones already reveal. I wanna have a little bit of it spoiled but not a lot. Btw Talonflame's badass.
Official Ansem The Wise of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
4 years ago#6
FuneralCake posted...
I wouldn't be surprised if we got a couple more evolutions, like if the Skrelp evolution is real, but we're definitely not getting the starter evolutions before release unless there's a leak.

At any rate, I'm done with new info after this month, so I guess it won't matter too much.

1)
B)

:D
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#7
FuneralCake posted...

1)
B)

:D
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm hoping we don't get evolutions revealed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived