This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

any idea when we'll finally see the starter evolutions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. any idea when we'll finally see the starter evolutions?

User Info: Big_Isaac

Big_Isaac
4 years ago#1
I can't wait
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein

User Info: Scraggy26

Scraggy26
4 years ago#2
This is seriously what I'm looking forward to the most. They did reveal the evolutions of the Unova starters in CoroCoro, so it's a fair assumption that they'll be doing just that for this generation.
3DS FC: 1134-7667-3258

User Info: MyNameIsNotJen

MyNameIsNotJen
4 years ago#3
October 12, 2013. Or however long it takes you to get them to level 36.
Yeah in the club it's getting ugly I don't care can't nobody stop the fire let 'em haters sit and stare

User Info: Xazeal

Xazeal
4 years ago#4
Scraggy26 posted...
This is seriously what I'm looking forward to the most. They did reveal the evolutions of the Unova starters in CoroCoro, so it's a fair assumption that they'll be doing just that for this generation.

No they didn't. They revealed Pignite, and that was it.

ETA: And yes, if earlier gens are anything to go by, October 12th is the most likely date.

User Info: Big_Isaac

Big_Isaac
4 years ago#5
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
October 12, 2013. Or however long it takes you to get them to level 36.

actually, it hasn't even been confirmed whether they will keep the 16-36 structure or do an uneven one again like in gen 2
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein

User Info: Scraggy26

Scraggy26
4 years ago#6
Xazeal posted...
Scraggy26 posted...

You're right. They didn't.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15400000/Ishuu-Starters-evolutions-in-CoroCoro-Magazine-pokemon-15462289-1200-926.jpg
3DS FC: 1134-7667-3258

User Info: Xazeal

Xazeal
4 years ago#7
Scraggy26 posted...
Xazeal posted...
Scraggy26 posted...

You're right. They didn't.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15400000/Ishuu-Starters-evolutions-in-CoroCoro-Magazine-pokemon-15462289-1200-926.jpg

Huh, I guess they did. I think it slipped my mind because both Dewott and Servine were leaked a lot earlier, so it wasn't "news".

Still, the final stages are usually never seen until release.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. any idea when we'll finally see the starter evolutions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived