This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameFAQ's Best Battlers Round 5 (Deadline: 7/15)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. GameFAQ's Best Battlers Round 5 (Deadline: 7/15)

User Info: kaonohiokala

kaonohiokala
4 years ago#1
Hey everybody! We're onto the next round of GameFAQ's Best Battlers Tournament. There have been a lot of upsets thus far, but the double elimination format gives others a chance at working their way back up. Once again for this round, half of the battles have already been completed ahead of time. With only 2 loser's bracket matches to complete for this round, I may just post a new topic right after those are completed, but the Round 6 deadline will still be 7/20 (which is when the current winner's bracket match-up is due as well due to the extended deadline for that bracket).

Topic Leaders
-kaonohiokala
-Ray Gun

Rules
-Standard B2W2 OU Pokemon battle (all bans and clauses are in effect)
-All battles will be done on Pokemon Showdown
-While the standard format is a single battle, you and your opponent may compete in a "Best of" series, as long as you both agree to it ahead of time.
-This is a double elimination tournament
-You must save their battle logs. If an alternate is necessary, we may call upon a battler who was knocked out of the tournament based on performance in previous battles.
-You have 5 days to complete your battle for this round (ending 7/4 11:59 PM PST). It is your job to contact your opponent and set up a date and time to battle before this period is over. This means PM them ASAP.
-If 5 days pass and one player is more active than the other I will give the more active player the win. If both are inactive, an alternate selected by a topic leader may fill the slot or if there is no worthy alternate a coin will be flipped to determine the winner.
-After a battle is complete, the winner must post here stating that they won and should include the score of the battle (ex: 6-0, 3-0, etc.).

Updated Bracket
http://challonge.com/gamefaqsbestbattlers

Winner's Bracket Match-Ups (Top 4) (Extended deadline: 7/20)
-kaonohiokala vs. _KGC_ (battle completed)
-Ray Gun vs. Malkyealmbak

Loser's Bracket Match-Ups
-MrMaho vs. Tatakai-No-Kami
-RTC3 vs. KyrieIrving
-PalmerSensei vs. spooky96 (battle completed)
-primal_force vs. GoldenSWarriors battle completed)

Good luck! (In case you were wondering what this meant as I post it in every topic, it means hax the **** out of your opponent and claim it was skill).
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko

kaonohiokala
4 years ago#2
MrMaho, Tatakai-No-Kami, RTC3, and KyrieIrving

we be waitin on these 4

EDIT: Also, a special message from _KGC_

_KGC_ posted...
I would make a topic but it was deleted for being off-topic.

Anyways... the OU suspect voting thread is up.
http://smogon.com/forums/threads/ou-round-11-suspect-voting.3485737/
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko

User Info: RTC3

RTC3
4 years ago#3
if malk upsets rg that would be an incredible run. i got rg doe

also kyrie i won't be able to do friday night. how do you feel about saturday morning. like around 8am pst
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.

User Info: Viridipalm_user

Viridipalm_user
4 years ago#4
Kaono you here? I'd like a battle on showdown.
B1:4814-6818-1239 | W1:5158-3765-5718 My Pokes:http://tinyurl.com/Roxas-s-PokeDoc
Always use my B1 unless stated not. Member of the ABC lolz

User Info: spooky96

spooky96
4 years ago#5
tag
Currently obsessed with - Yearnings of Wind.

kaonohiokala
4 years ago#6
bump

User Info: KyrieIrving

KyrieIrving
4 years ago#7
RTC3 posted...
if malk upsets rg that would be an incredible run. i got rg doe

also kyrie i won't be able to do friday night. how do you feel about saturday morning. like around 8am pst

i think i can do that.
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif

User Info: Ray Gun

Ray Gun
4 years ago#8
i want gen 6 already. so bored.
rg

User Info: Tatakai-No-Kami

Tatakai-No-Kami
4 years ago#9
i cant find maho vailo

i was gonna give him the axe of despair
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards

kaonohiokala
4 years ago#10
Ray Gun posted...
i want gen 6 already. so bored.

/creating excuses for when you lose to underdog
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. GameFAQ's Best Battlers Round 5 (Deadline: 7/15)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived