The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did the new leaks change which version your getting?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Did the new leaks change which version your getting?

User Info: deadpool848

deadpool848
3 years ago#1
I am probably gonna end up geting both anyway, but made me a little sad that Clauncher was an X exclusive when I was planing to play Y first.

User Info: JoJoX200

JoJoX200
3 years ago#2
All my favorites are on X version or both sofar, which is the version I wanted to get from the start.

User Info: rioCLASH

rioCLASH
3 years ago#3
I like the X exclusives better so far.
I do like Skrelp a lot, though...

Pre-ordered X, glad I did.
White FC: 0519 5142 2677
Black2 FC: 0949 3544 4071

User Info: ynni

ynni
3 years ago#4
I like the Pokemon in Y better so far but I prefer Xerneas as a legendary.
*Insert witty line*

User Info: leadintea

leadintea
3 years ago#5
No, but it definitely could should there be more Pokemon I want in the Y version. Right now, I love Skrelp more than Clauncher, but I also like the cotton candy Pokemon more than the flamingo, so I'm kind of at an impasse. I still like Xerneas much more than Yveltal, but I never use legendaries in my game, so it doesn't matter quite as much as the regular Pokemon I would be using.
http://enneagames.livejournal.com/559.html
leadintea | Auragaea | Pearce | 23 | Ranger | DA

User Info: erekwashere15

erekwashere15
3 years ago#6
Getting both anyway. All this does is give me some warning about building my team.

Since it's not a water type, I'm actually considering using the squid.
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards

User Info: DrakoVongola1

DrakoVongola1
3 years ago#7
Nope, I already planned on getting X and I like it's exclusives (So far) better.
Official leader of the Illuminati.

User Info: FryDays5000

FryDays5000
3 years ago#8
Nope. And the disappointment of Xerneas type only made be choose Y even more. For the other exclusives, I like both Clancher and Skrelp so Im cool with what version they're available on. For Peroppafu and Shushup, I like the cotton candy more. But I hope Shushup is based on a flamingo chick so I wouldn't feel regret on getting Y(yes I know trading exist but I want the game to have perfect exclusives like White did).
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076

User Info: GTomahawk

GTomahawk
3 years ago#9
Was gonna get Y but I don't think I can resist the allure of Clauncher and cotton candy thing

User Info: shrooboid313

shrooboid313
3 years ago#10
My original plan was to get X, because I liked to the look of Xerneas better than Yveltal. This hasn't changed as I preferred Clauncher to Skrelp and apparently that little squid with the shell on it's head is an X exclusive and I'm probably going to use it if it's easy to obtain.

So I'm sticking with X.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shrooboid313?feature=mhee
Please check out my YouTube channel. I do game walkthroughs.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Did the new leaks change which version your getting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived