This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think that we'll find out the exclusives Pkmn to X/Y before the release?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you think that we'll find out the exclusives Pkmn to X/Y before the release?

User Info: HakuMan111386

HakuMan111386
3 years ago#1
I would hope so. I want Y for the Legendary, but I dunno. What would make me get X over Y for example would be another Ninja themed Pokemon if exclusive to X. Just theoretical.
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386

User Info: ZTIger5

ZTIger5
3 years ago#2
So far we know...

X: Xerneas, Clauncher

Y: Yveltal, Skrelp

It should be safe to assume we'll get the full list - or at least most of it - shortly before release so people will do last-minute preorders.
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY

User Info: Firelion6593

Firelion6593
3 years ago#3
ZTIger5 posted...
So far we know...

It should be safe to assume we'll get the full list - or at least most of it - shortly before release so people will do last-minute preorders.

X has Peropuff and Y has Shushup as well.
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

User Info: HakuMan111386

HakuMan111386
3 years ago#4
ZTIger5 posted...
So far we know...

Yeah. I want to know who's exclusive to what before/if I switch from X to Y.
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386

User Info: deadpool848

deadpool848
3 years ago#5
Didnt we just find out 4 pokemon, 2 being X exclusive and 2 being Y exclusive? There usually isnt that many to begin with in terms of version exclusives.

Ruby/Saphire had: Seedot/Lotad, Mawile/Sableye, Solrock/Lunatone, Zangoose/Seviper

Thats 4 and we already had two revealed, so I dont see more than two more coming our way.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 years ago#6
deadpool848 posted...
Didnt we just find out 4 pokemon, 2 being X exclusive and 2 being Y exclusive? There usually isnt that many to begin with in terms of version exclusives.

Ruby/Saphire had: Seedot/Lotad, Mawile/Sableye, Solrock/Lunatone, Zangoose/Seviper

Thats 4 and we already had two revealed, so I dont see more than two more coming our way.

Ruby and Sapphire had noticeably less version exclusives than most Pokemon game pairs.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you think that we'll find out the exclusives Pkmn to X/Y before the release?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived