This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Waaaah! Gen 5 sucked cause it had the ice cream pokemon and the garbage pokemon!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Waaaah! Gen 5 sucked cause it had the ice cream pokemon and the garbage pokemon!

User Info: TriForceOmelet

TriForceOmelet
4 years ago#11
While I wasn't a fan of vannilish (trubbish was ALMOST acceptable, considering the pokedex entry), I actually like the cotton candy poke. Not sure why. Flabebe is just stupid though...
3DS Friend Code: 0344-9536-7884
TC, your username is awesome. That is all. -Godspark127

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
4 years ago#12
I'll never understand the hatred for the ice cream Pokemon. When I saw the Vanillite line and Litwick line in the sprite rips, I knew this would be one of the best generation.

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
4 years ago#13
TriForceOmelet posted...
While I wasn't a fan of vannilish (trubbish was ALMOST acceptable, considering the pokedex entry), I actually like the cotton candy poke. Not sure why. Flabebe is just stupid though...

Flabebe is awesome. I don't know what you're talking about.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: NumberXI

NumberXI
4 years ago#14
Im a conformist when it comes to Pokemon. There has yet to be a design where I was like wtf is this??? Like someone on here said-there's hundreds of the things & theres bound to be silly ones so who cares.

However from what Ive seen & heard personally the "ice cream & garbage" comments come from people "grew out of it" and havent touched the series in ages.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Waaaah! Gen 5 sucked cause it had the ice cream pokemon and the garbage pokemon!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived