This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Three-stage lines

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Three-stage lines

User Info: Night_Shade115

Night_Shade115
3 years ago#1
Am I the only one dissatisfied by the lack of pokemon lines with 3 stages in them? I mean we know the starters are going to have them, but I was sort of expecting it to happen with Pancham, but Pangoro looks to be his final, and the Inkay/Malimar line is only a two stage one.

It makes me worried that mons like Litleo and Helioptile are only going to have one evolution :c

Does it seem like they're phasing them out?
PSN ID: Night_Shade115

User Info: Nado6

Nado6
3 years ago#2
Well maybe but they may be saving more of the 3 stage lines for later, I mean their introducing another 100-120 right? I'm sure more 3 stages will be revealed the closer we get to launch

User Info: hellslinger

hellslinger
3 years ago#3
I think it's way too early to be worried about this, we still only know a portion of the pokemon.
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg

User Info: MrMaho

MrMaho
3 years ago#4
Well, they didn't reveal too many of the Pokemon yet, so I wouldn't worry about it just yet.
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
3 years ago#5
Shinx, Starly, Budew, Pidove, Sandile, Gothitelle. Just a few of the Pokemon first revealed in Coro Coro issues in previous generations that were part of a three-stage line. Just as there are generally less three-stage lines than two-stage lines in Pokemon, so too does Coro Coro have to reveal less Pokemon in three-stage lines than those in two.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Three-stage lines

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived