This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop culture association Part 4: Garden Warfare

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Guess the pokemon pop culture association Part 4: Garden Warfare

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#1
The premise is simple. Describe the story of any form of media, be it a book, video game, TV show, movie, etc. but use pokemon to describe the characters.

Example:

A team of Bellsprouts, Sunfloras, Carnivines, and Foongus face off against an army of Parasects.

Answer: Plants vs. Zombies (Yes, that's where the title comes from, and yes I'm extremely excited for that game)

Here's mine:

An Alakazam is diagnosed with the pokerus. He teams up with a Scrafty to start making rare candies to pay for treatment.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board

User Info: NekoHime64

NekoHime64
4 years ago#2
iKhanic posted...
The premise is simple. Describe the story of any form of media, be it a book, video game, TV show, movie, etc. but use pokemon to describe the characters.

Example:

A team of Bellsprouts, Sunfloras, Carnivines, and Foongus face off against an army of Parasects.

Answer: Plants vs. Zombies (Yes, that's where the title comes from, and yes I'm extremely excited for that game)

Here's mine:

An Alakazam is diagnosed with the pokerus. He teams up with a Scrafty to start making rare candies to pay for treatment.

Breaking Bad
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Guess the pokemon pop culture association Part 4: Garden Warfare

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived