This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xerneas appearance?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Xerneas appearance?

User Info: Risinglu101

Risinglu101
3 years ago#1
Has anyone notice thats its possible Xerneas will be the Arceus of Poke X and Y.

Looking at the colorful antlers on its head just reminds me of repesenting some of the elements in Pokemon, I mean come on one type fairy while Yvetal is Dark/flying, I think Xerneas will rain supreme over Yvetal, remember most of the time dual types are weaker than single types because of more weaknesses. They will also be deities in a way that shaped dna to what it is now, Yvetal might destroy dna and Xerneas creates them rounding X and Y to a single state meaning "Z"omega.

Just came to mind:P
Wired - sometimes
TvC:Uas:Rise*101 Aka: Searpent Fc:0605-6859-5320 + Smw3 Fc:0476-1759-7061

User Info: Swampert27

Swampert27
3 years ago#2
What?

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#3
I'm gonna laugh when Yveltal is OP even when compared to Ubers.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF

User Info: Firelion6593

Firelion6593
3 years ago#4
Xerneas won't be an equivalent to Arceus because it's be kind of hard to top or even equal creator of the universe.

Just because they look a little similar doesn't mean much.
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

User Info: Rose_Mage

Rose_Mage
3 years ago#5
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljc6yo6jdb1qii4y1o1_500.gif
R ~ Official Beth and Parvati of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife

User Info: Great_Reapette

Great_Reapette
3 years ago#6
Stantler as Gen II Arceus confirmed
Sawsbuck as Gen V Arceus confirmed
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

User Info: TruePowerSeeker

TruePowerSeeker
3 years ago#7
The only thing Xerneas's appearance says is that if you shoot its head off it will change into a massive headless monster made of slime that kills everything it touches.
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn

User Info: Risinglu101

Risinglu101
3 years ago#8
Risinglu101 posted...
Has anyone notice thats its possible Xerneas will be the Arceus of Poke X and Y.

Looking at the colorful antlers on its head just reminds me of repesenting some of the elements in Pokemon, I mean come on one type fairy while Yvetal is Dark/flying, I think Xerneas will rain supreme over Yvetal, remember most of the time dual types are weaker than single types because of more weaknesses. They will also be deities in a way that shaped dna to what it is now, Yvetal might destroy dna and Xerneas creates them rounding X and Y to a single state meaning "Z"omega.

Just came to mind:P

I was simply joking btw how do we know Xerneas has nothing to do with creating eh?
Wired - sometimes
TvC:Uas:Rise*101 Aka: Searpent Fc:0605-6859-5320 + Smw3 Fc:0476-1759-7061
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Xerneas appearance?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived