The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I keep seeing here "The point of this generation is to kmock down dragons."

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I keep seeing here "The point of this generation is to kmock down dragons."

User Info: SoleEater

SoleEater
3 years ago#1
Amd here I was thinking the "point" of this generation is, to idk, be a new generation of Pokemon?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcs4q1dJES1qcyh3qo1_500.jpg

User Info: SoleEater

SoleEater
3 years ago#2
*knock
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcs4q1dJES1qcyh3qo1_500.jpg

User Info: Duskull24

Duskull24
3 years ago#3
I've seen this about fairy-type. Never about this generation though.
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10

User Info: ZTIger5

ZTIger5
3 years ago#4
Fairy-type is about balancing the type chart and giving some Pokemon a new type that they fit into better. The generation as a whole, of course not. People tend to exaggerate when something that they don't like happens. I'm sure we'll get a handful of awesome new Dragons, but it's the Fairies I'm concerned with; aside from Sylveon (and we don't have confirmation on its stats and movepool yet), all of the Kalos-native Fairy-types are puny, cutesy, very weak-looking things. Unless they have some good evolutions and Game Freak puts out some tougher ones that don't look like they were drawn by a 6 year-old girl, Fairy will still pose a very small threat to Dragon while justifying the disrespect many have been directing toward them.
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY

User Info: jakovu

jakovu
3 years ago#5
ZTIger5 posted...
aside from Sylveon (and we don't have confirmation on its stats and movepool yet), all of the Kalos-native Fairy-types are puny, cutesy, very weak-looking things. Unless they have some good evolutions and Game Freak puts out some tougher ones that don't look like they were drawn by a 6 year-old girl, Fairy will still pose a very small threat to Dragon while justifying the disrespect many have been directing toward them.

Xerneas.

Also, the other Kalos-native Fairy-types we've seen will most likely get better with evolution.

User Info: evilvideogamer

evilvideogamer
3 years ago#6
There is also the fact that look cutesy does not neccesarily have to correspond with bad stats..
swagodile for life
3DS: 3222 5845 4482

User Info: RingsOfUranus

RingsOfUranus
3 years ago#7
jakovu posted...
ZTIger5 posted...
aside from Sylveon (and we don't have confirmation on its stats and movepool yet), all of the Kalos-native Fairy-types are puny, cutesy, very weak-looking things. Unless they have some good evolutions and Game Freak puts out some tougher ones that don't look like they were drawn by a 6 year-old girl, Fairy will still pose a very small threat to Dragon while justifying the disrespect many have been directing toward them.

Xerneas.

Also, the other Kalos-native Fairy-types we've seen will most likely get better with evolution.

Xerneas does not affect the dragon-rampage that plagues OU, as it will more than likely be Uber.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6638975

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#8
I'm surprised nobody has kmocked the topic title yet...

Sorry... I had to.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF

User Info: pectus_umbra

pectus_umbra
3 years ago#9
ZTIger5 posted...
Fairy-type is about balancing the type chart and giving some Pokemon a new type that they fit into better. The generation as a whole, of course not. People tend to exaggerate when something that they don't like happens. I'm sure we'll get a handful of awesome new Dragons, but it's the Fairies I'm concerned with; aside from Sylveon (and we don't have confirmation on its stats and movepool yet), all of the Kalos-native Fairy-types are puny, cutesy, very weak-looking things. Unless they have some good evolutions and Game Freak puts out some tougher ones that don't look like they were drawn by a 6 year-old girl, Fairy will still pose a very small threat to Dragon while justifying the disrespect many have been directing toward them.

Real Talk: Blissy is most likely going to get fairy-type.

Contemplate that, let dread fill your soul.
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
3 years ago#10
CakeOfLies posted...
I'm surprised nobody has kmocked the topic title yet...

Sorry... I had to.

lol, but TC did fix that in the second post
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I keep seeing here "The point of this generation is to kmock down dragons."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived