This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I keep seeing here "The point of this generation is to kmock down dragons."

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I keep seeing here "The point of this generation is to kmock down dragons."

User Info: ZTIger5

ZTIger5
4 years ago#11
jakovu posted...
ZTIger5 posted...
aside from Sylveon (and we don't have confirmation on its stats and movepool yet), all of the Kalos-native Fairy-types are puny, cutesy, very weak-looking things. Unless they have some good evolutions and Game Freak puts out some tougher ones that don't look like they were drawn by a 6 year-old girl, Fairy will still pose a very small threat to Dragon while justifying the disrespect many have been directing toward them.

Xerneas.

Also, the other Kalos-native Fairy-types we've seen will most likely get better with evolution.

Forgot about Xerneas, but I usually exclude legendaries from my little rants anyway since I never use them anymore. I'm sure the pure-Fairies we've gotten so far will have evolutions (excluding Sylveon and Xerneas of course), just it's a question of if they'll be viable for a main team or competitive battling. Of course all we can do is wait and speculate, but I'm not expecting very much from them right now.
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I keep seeing here "The point of this generation is to kmock down dragons."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived