This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any news on limited editions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Any news on limited editions?

User Info: SIC101

SIC101
4 years ago#1
I stocked up on heart golds a few months back and sealed them up in a box and put in storage going to do the same with X and Y but is there any special editions or pre order bonus's? If not il just buy my copy then grab a bunch in a year or two
IMAGINE DOING THAT TO A BEAR!

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
4 years ago#2
SIC101 posted...
I stocked up on heart golds a few months back and sealed them up in a box and put in storage going to do the same with X and Y...

Why? Planning on selling them after a while?
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.

SIC101
4 years ago#3
Yeah. I figure its better then money in the bank there all ready selling for a little higher then retail even though most city's still have new stock

User Info: scitch1

scitch1
4 years ago#4
it will take about 20 years for them to be worth more really though , you can pick up a brand new sealed red/blue gameboy game that someone stashed away years ago for not massive amounts
PSN = scott_2781
3DS friend code = 3969 3933 8945

SIC101
4 years ago#5
scitch1 posted...
it will take about 20 years for them to be worth more really though , you can pick up a brand new sealed red/blue gameboy game that someone stashed away years ago for not massive amounts

Look at heart gold and diamon on ebay. And i have never seen red/blue sell BNIB for less then $300 in the past few years. Some people are idiots and ask $1000-$1500 but if you look and the sold listing its between $300-$800 depending on if there graded

Ethiet way its safe to say they wont lose there vaule of $34.99

User Info: pokemon2poker

pokemon2poker
4 years ago#6
Decent plan, wrong games. Sad, sad, sad.
A+E
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Any news on limited editions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived